Action Request (dunno)

Reaction score

Deleted member 4084

Here is some brief information after reviewing your clip and my demo.

After reviewing my demo and your clip, I can see that attempted to make a demand which was not said and your gun--in my view--pointed at me nor could I even see it in your hands, I was to your left by the time you even pulled out a gun, furthermore to this you were whispering and there was gunshots and people speaking which was happening simultaneously and so any demand you attempted to make was unheard.​
Before I even acknowledged you had a gun, when I noticed you I was already pulling my gun out and running back to my two officers Ivana Cleep and Lukas Simms who were around the corner--if it was a case I had instantly began shooting from where I stood I would agree that this was a breach of Rule 3.4, however, as I ran to a position of safety and then took you down I do not believe this would constitute a breach, nor--again, from my point of view--was I under direct gunpoint.​
As per 3.4 General Guidelines, which states:​
However, if the attacker is close to you and you do not have enough time to pull out your firearm, you MUST obey his orders.​
I do believe I had enough time to pull my weapon out and did so, thus the situation came to a standstill and you were taken out. I would also like to make it clear that my initial intention was to gunpoint you on the floor.​

Here's a link to my perspective:
Should you have any further queries please let me know

Reaction score

I don't really think that it would have reasonably occurred to @Harris that they should comply given the nature of the situation, Nor do I think that you would even have been able to successfully gunpoint the officer with just a pistol when several more were around the corner anyways.