Action Request (tmac)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I also died but was arrested by the cops since I had a firearm and I think I had some type of drugs , my forums account gmail was hacked so I no longer have access

Reaction score
Im currently banned and I have no problem with paying him , Its just that right when I was res'd I was cuffed and arrested so I dont know how I could of paid you

Reaction score
Can you provide a longer clip or demo with the full interaction and not just the crash because I dont even own any cars that look like that so I dont think it was me driving

Reaction score
can you tell me the time and date so I can fetch the demo of my pov ?

Reaction score
@Wtmac perpheads_demo_2023-4-17 19-17-02, this should be the demo involving the crash, you died at the same time as the crash at City Bridge. You acknowledged that you crashed and got revived in the first two messages you posted and in the third message you say you don't think it was you crashing? I'm confused so after checking your demo provide an in-depth elaboration

Reaction score
@Wtmac perpheads_demo_2023-4-17 19-17-02, this should be the demo involving the crash, you died at the same time as the crash at City Bridge. You acknowledged that you crashed and got revived in the first two messages you posted and in the third message you say you don't think it was you crashing? I'm confused so after checking your demo provide an in-depth elaboration
I’m not home right now but I’m pretty sure this was right after a raid , I had 200 weed and a sawed off shotgun on me , I saw a cop and just drove out of bazaar near my direction and I went the wrong way the wrong way because I was in a rush , it should be considered that this was my 2nd day back on the server , I understand that it’s 100% my fault and I don’t think I heard him asking me for my money but I’ll still pay him no matter the outcome of this cause I understand how much tires cost

Reaction score
I’m don’t know if It was me driving I don’t remember I just remember me getting res’ed and arrested

Reaction score

On complainant's request

M4HI1yH.png

Status
Not open for further replies.