Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Auris
Your Roleplay Name: Mohammed abu
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:234001097

Player's Steam Name: Ellie
Player's Roleplay Name: Ellie Wolf
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24585761

Why should this player be punished?: User Lied as a government official and Claimed i assaulted Her but infact she jumped from the roof of the building she also then had claimed i threatened her [ i have no relocation of this but im 99 percent sure i didnt] this resulted in me getting a ticket for 9.3 when i litterly called a medic for her when she jumped off on purpose [also putting her life at risk by doing so]

[can provide demo's but i cannot find the name of the ones i need]

Evidence Link: | Ticket is from LT WOLF

Reaction score
This could be solved in game but in this situation it was you who didn't want to RP it out. You got a ticket for threat of physical harm, not for assault.

And why did you do a f6 AND AR on me? lol

unknown.png

Before this you came to me and said something like "If I don't do this crafting order they will break my kneecaps so you should reconsider", I took that as threatening so yeah.

Reaction score
This could be solved in game but in this situation it was you who didn't want to RP it out. You got a ticket for threat of physical harm, not for assault.

And why did you do a f6 AND AR on me? lol
i tried to call the police multiple times @Tyla Jai can attest to this and booked a apointment to talk at 10/10/2022
i made a f6 but it had like over 30 mins with no response
dont break the rules and you wont get a AR simple

also how is me saying ''if i dont do this crafting order they will break MY knee caps'' a threat to YOU
sorry but you lied as a goverment employee so this is why the ar was made

Last edited:
Reaction score
are you gunna explain how me saying

'' if i dont do this crafting order they will break my knee caps '' a threat to you or will you just try to draw attention away form it ??
also attached is proof of tryna call 911

Attachments

• 20211004181207_1.jpg
    20211004181207_1.jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 19
Reaction score
Fair enough if the threat might have been ambiguous but had I reported you for 10.1 instead of being incessantly insulting to me, the ticket price would've been up to $3000 as well and the outcome would be exactly the same.

Reaction score
Fair enough if the threat might have been ambiguous but had I reported you for 10.1 instead of being incessantly insulting to me, the ticket price would've been up to $3000 as well and the outcome would be exactly the same.
you still lied as a goverment employee what are you on about you tried to get me in for 9.1 at first

Reaction score
if your inital [completetly false ] reason was accepted by the officer without due investigation i could of faced a
Felony - liable to 5 years maximum imprisonment and $5,000 maximum fine.
for a crime i didnt commit your lucky that some officers actually investigate first
you lied directly to a officer in a attempt to get me in for a crime that i didnt commit
that isnt allowed under 4.1 as what you did was false provison of infomation to a LEO

Reaction score
What are you on about? Threat of physical harm carries a lower sentence with 3 years and a $2,500 ticket, 10.1 a law you completely and unambiguously broke, carries a larger sentence. You were ticket for the lesser offence.

Reaction score

@Auris Send me your demo titled 'perpheads_demo_2021-10-4 17-14-04' to any platform DM for review
@Ellie if you can also send me your POV of the incident with either a demo/video to review as well would be beneficial to get both sides.

Reaction score

As discussed in the DM, after reviewing the evidence, this has come down to miscommunication and the alleged act was found not to be comitted and with the correct charges given.

• Informative
Reactions: Sam
Status
Not open for further replies.