Action Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: DarkShadow / Carl James
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @[PH]Synatec \ Efua Luxion
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:71523592

Why Should This Player Be Punished: This player broke 3.4, 3.3, So i saw her parking illegaly (infront the PD's vehicle exit) Then asked her "Is this your car" she replied "No", Then i told the officer to "Ticket the car" she then got in her car and Almost running me over then passed a red light at the intersection ALL of that because of a small ticket.

Proof: https://mega.nz/#!3M11xL7S!JYimIc-kzyNPJ4QvH5f8WMHD7S0piNyOqNqu0HkTr6o

@Synatec

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Okay first off, you ran in front of my car. Second, I can run red light when police following me. Third, you slandered me alot when I came back.

Reaction score
Okay first off, you ran in front of my car. Second, I can run red light when police following me. Third, you slandered me alot when I came back.

That is not true, you can only break traffic laws like U-turns and red lights on the highway if it can help prevent any danger against your life, and the reason the LEOs were following you were due to you evading a parking ticket, breaking 3.4, as even if there are no IG vehicles in the intersection, it would and is a huge chance there will come vehicles as it's a vital and busy part of the city.

Reaction score
Same happend today almost ran me over when i asked him something he responed with: dont you see its banter while its only him ramming cars

Reaction score
So, yes, I got inside of my car and drove away. I do not lie about that, it was pure because I was bored.. I had nothing to do so I decided a nice pursuit would be cool. So I drove away, not paying attention of breaking rules due to me being bored as fuck.
But still, I got the ticket anyways and got arrested aswell, no one lost anything so I don't see the big problem about this...

Making this post, I remember how DarkShadow slandered and disrespected me in LOOC. I will try to get the chat for it.

Reaction score
So, yes, I got inside of my car and drove away. I do not lie about that, it was pure because I was bored.. I had nothing to do so I decided a nice pursuit would be cool. So I drove away, not paying attention of breaking rules due to me being bored as fuck.
But still, I got the ticket anyways and got arrested aswell, no one lost anything so I don't see the big problem about this...

Making this post, I remember how DarkShadow slandered and disrespected me in LOOC. I will try to get the chat for it.

Just because you were bored does not mean you can run from the police if you read through 3.4

Reaction score
pending2.png

User has provided the wrong demo, and has been given 48 hours to provide the correct one.

The demo you have provided only shows you accidentally letting 2-3 prisoners out of their cells, and is named'X2RIP'.​
[DOUBLEPOST=1440531025,1440511712][/DOUBLEPOST]
Locked.jpg

User has chosen to have the action request closed​

Status
Not open for further replies.