Action Request (EZClap)

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Marine Putin
Your Roleplay Name: Spiro Putin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57061191

Player's Steam Name: EZClap
Player's Roleplay Name: Mikeyyy Brodie
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526418626

Why should this player be punished?: Breaking 3.4, and 2.5. Attempting to RDM inside PD.

2.5 with randomly killing individuals, and shooting Road Crew workers. After being charged with 9.2 Mikeyyy returned to PD, and killed another individual standing inside pd lobby.

3.4 Due to Mikeyyy risking his life by shooting individuals in front of PD, where officers would be able to respond immediately. When asked why he did it, his response was "I was told to do it".

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1NNclpAYP5ufxh/d1337APIUTTy?invite=cr-MSxUdVUsMjg0NDMzMDUs

Photo of the second incident.

Reaction score

I'll attempt to make contact with the player.

raw

Is there any reason you're still using world model texture overrides, which have been against the rules for most of a year now?

Reaction score
  • Staff

I'll attempt to make contact with the player.

raw

Is there any reason you're still using world model texture overrides, which have been against the rules for most of a year now?
My apologies, I understand being ignorant of the rules is not a valid excuse. I truly was not aware of the rule change. That would be my fault entirely, and I have removed the skins from my folder, and will happily show you.