Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Marine Putin
Your Roleplay Name: Spiro Putin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57061191

Player's Steam Name: PutItInHerDry69
Player's Roleplay Name: Putitin Herdry
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:151989317

Why should this player be punished?: Individual listed above broke 3.4. While my org member was shot and killed at docs, I waited in the parking lot after being shot for the individual to come up to the parking lot. When I saw him I raised my weapon and ordered him to surrender. After multiple times telling him to surrender, he continued to keep walking around and walk past me without obeying my verbal commands. I died shortly after this incident.
Now looking back at his name, it would fall under 3.1 seeing as his name is unrealistic by saying "put it in her dry".

Evidence Link: https://gyazo.com/45db056d1e58c4034a47b7aa230c7990

Reaction score

Were you exposed to the player who killed you because of this guy? If you care about your weapon I can probably take a look at your demo to deem if it's eligible for an RR or not, otherwise I'll proceed with the verdict

Reaction score
  • Staff

Were you exposed to the player who killed you because of this guy? If you care about your weapon I can probably take a look at your demo to deem if it's eligible for an RR or not, otherwise I'll proceed with the verdict
I was not exposed to the individual who killed me. No real need for an RR, but I appreciate it.

Reaction score

The player will be banned for two days as a result of a breach of the rule 3.4, if I catch them on I will speak to them in regards of this to correct them of their action and re-name them

Status
Not open for further replies.