Player 1 {started the robbery}
Player's Steam Name: Firuz132
Player's Roleplay Name: Tyrone wattson
Player's SteamID: STEAM_1:0:151207084
Person 2 {took my coke}
Player's Steam Name: ZaNNie
Player's Roleplay Name: Zan Xanexa
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155496760

Why should this player be punished?: 3.4 and the mugging rule and 2.5 the user firuz has been targeting me over the last few days as i wont pay him protection money he has now brought it too far and mugged me in a public area and as a result ive lost 419 cocaine all i'd like is compensation and a apology i think xan was the one to actually take the coke but thats up for staff to decide also other members such as kenty were being rather rude and abusive

Evidence Link: https://mega.nz/file/xJQzwYoT#WFSyrlSivaqzHH2-VpFM-mFVTEdwYutqa2evBP184ls

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ok since I was involved in this I feel like I can post a reply to it too. My reply will only consist of the situation that happened at the business drug dealer

The Drug Dealer spots are not considered public, which is why the drug dealer spawns. Them asking you for protection money is part of their RP and since you have refused to pay it they will proceed to raid you/mug you.

Also I don't even think that @Kay was online so I have no idea why his name is mentioned on the AR.

Reaction score
they asked ooc in a fourm pm also i mean kenty not kay ill change it also when the user finally searched me and took the coke it was in public view of the bussines shops area but that isnt for you or me to decide its for the admins/moderator to decide if it was ok

Attachments

• screenshot 1.PNG
    screenshot 1.PNG
    187.4 KB · Views: 22
  • screenshot 2.PNG
    screenshot 2.PNG
    265.3 KB · Views: 22

Kay

Reaction score
Cheers for this, had no clue what this situation was about lol.

Reaction score
yeah sorry i got you confused with kenty

Reaction score
You were not mugged in a public area considering all Drug Dealer locations are considered 'Not Public' hence the fact you can get mugged there, the reason you mention it being public is the fact you kept on moving around while in zip-ties and you wouldn't be quiet, you moved towards the view of the public on purpose even when 6 of us had you under GP, you were risking your own life by moving away in the zip ties and by not being quiet even after I told you to 'Shut up.'

2.5 is out of the window since 'Extortion' is a thing that occurs and it's simple Mafia Economics, 'You pay the person for protection, if you don't they cause you the problems.'
also other members such as kenty were being rather rude and abusive
I'm always rude and abusive in character, and what I said to you was all in character so that sort of information is irrelevant, stop victimizing yourself.

I, during the whole situation, was not breaking any rules and the same goes for those involved in the mugging. You thought it was smart to go over to the Drug Dealer spot when there are 6 of us selling/holding it down.

Reaction score

The drug dealer location in business is considered a secluded area and muggings are permitted here as there is a hedge and a dark corner. Extortion is within roleplay and is permitted to an extent however there is no evidence to prove that this is excessive. Players are also allowed to be rude to you in game as long as it is not personally targetted.

Status
Not open for further replies.