Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Aaron Davidson
Your Roleplay Name: Aaron Davidson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:234001097

Player's Steam Name: Cup Master
Player's Roleplay Name: Charlie dynasty
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47529486

Why should this player be punished?: 3.4 user ran from direct gunpoint him and the mayor were trying to rob me for my rolex and were punching me etcra so i pulled out my revolver after i was released from there custody and the ss ran from direct gp resulting in my death and the loss of a tarus 605 revolver

Evidence Link: https://mega.nz/file/8Bp2haiI#T6EFF37mxsAd8qlqsvKGli3ajUUuZkmsOWaMH86B4tY

Reaction score

@Auris please upload this demofile: perpheads_demo_2021-6-23 17-08-32 the one you uploaded, is after the situation.

Reaction score

After reviewing your demofile, I came to the conclusion to deny this action request. You tried gunpointing him in front of an officer... Either way you would've died. Also by the moment you pulled your gun and had it in active he had already pulled his gun as well. Taking the tiny bit of delay into account I'm sure he pulled his gun before you had him under gunpoint.

@Auris don't gunpoint people in in front of the police, they'll quite immediately kill you and it's also against the rules!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.