Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Rodney
Your Roleplay Name: Ryan Valetti
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42747555

Player's Steam Name: Frank Brown, Walnash
Player's Roleplay Name: Frank Brown, Sasha Black
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:245253046 + STEAM_0:1:55607114

Why should this player be punished?: They had just raided us @ Office and won the raid, but they died as they were raiding. After my NLR timer had finished I went to get my car from outside and drive off but these 2 players were sat outside, breaking NLR waiting for there org to come down with the guns/drugs and possibly attempting to help? In my opinion they should not of even been in the area just waiting around.. They weren't attempting to get there car and leave like I was as they were literally just stood outside the place..

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/G1Eaay41ERU58/d1337btszLOz?invite=cr-MSxKUTIsMTI3ODgzNzQ4LA

Reaction score
I wanted to get my car but was unsure if anybody was alive inside still and wanted to use it so I didn't want to respawn it at city garage, I was eating my dinner and was just alt tabbed while my NLR was running down so I could run to my car since it was in my NLR zone.

Reaction score
I wanted to get my car but was unsure if anybody was alive inside still and wanted to use it so I didn't want to respawn it at city garage, I was eating my dinner and was just alt tabbed while my NLR was running down so I could run to my car since it was in my NLR zone.
So you decide to loiter outside the NLR zone...?

"While waiting for their NLR timer to run out, players should not wait in the vicinity of their NLR zone and should stay a reasonable distance away."

Especially when CITY GARAGE is 2 mins away and no where near your NLR timer? Why not just respawn it...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes I can explain.

We had literally all died and were speaking in OOC context at this point..? Nobody was in the AREA or getting involved after they died, they were just talking about what happened lol? I see many people use Voice-Chat to speak OOC things...

"Voice chat may only be used for OOC communication if it does not affect any roleplay situations or is used within administrative situations."

It doesn't affect the situation as it was within a small group of us, nobody else could hear + we couldn't go back due to NLR. This is simply OOC Context, you can even hear him saying 'Did you get rushed', then another saying 'TFU are going up they aren't going to win' and me saying 'I just don't understand why ASDA are camping outside after they died'

You can literally hear what is said.. It's obviously OOC context.. I have seen many orgs do this in the past, if it's against the rules then I could incriminate the whole server including many staff members.. But its allowed as its OOC context and doesn't affect roleplay in any way.

SUPERCONFIR,.png

Yet this has no point in the AR, as they clearly broke rules & haven't replied to my point. We didn't break rules... They won the raid and was not intervened after we died by any of us so how are you now trying to call us OUT for NLR..?

Last edited:
Reaction score
was afk eating food watching netflix, tabbed back in because a man was punching me then went back to being afk watching a show waiting to grab my van, nothing effected you at all not so sure why ur so irate about it. when from the looks of your video you did the exact same thing just a few steps to the side of walnash

Reaction score
was afk eating food watching netflix, tabbed back in because a man was punching me then went back to being afk watching a show waiting to grab my van, nothing effected you at all not so sure why ur so irate about it. when from the looks of your video you did the exact same thing just a few steps to the side of walnash
It clearly states in the rules though... You can not wait in the vicinity you died? How can I know you're telling the truth when your org winning a raid and your sat outside, bit suspicious to be fair..

Why not go AFK somewhere else? Many other safer places away from your NLR zone you can sit and 'watch tv'

Also my NLR timer had ended? As he said theirs wasn't....? I went to retrieve my car like it shows in the clip, you were both loitering outside a raid/nlr zone....?

"While waiting for their NLR timer to run out, players should not wait in the vicinity of their NLR zone and should stay a reasonable distance away."

Reaction score
It clearly states in the rules though... You can not wait in the vicinity you died? How can I know you're telling the truth when your org winning a raid and your sat outside, bit suspicious to be fair..

Why not go AFK somewhere else? Many other safer places away from your NLR zone you can sit and 'watch tv'

Also my NLR timer had ended? As he said theirs wasn't....? I went to retrieve my car like it shows in the clip, you were both loitering outside a raid/nlr zone....?

how do i know my org is winning a raid? i was perfectly safe on the sidewalk across the street clearly nothing happened to me and i retrieved my vehicle after my nlr was done, don't really care if you believe me or not its irrelevant

Reaction score
how do i know my org is winning a raid? i was perfectly safe on the sidewalk across the street clearly nothing happened to me and i retrieved my vehicle after my nlr was done, don't really care if you believe me or not its irrelevant
Whether you retrieved your vehicle or not, you still SAT outside the NLR zone waiting which is against the rules... It's not whether I believe or not the evidence is right there..

Reaction score

@walnash as well as @Frank Brown will be given warnings for violations of rule 3.5 as they did linger outside there NLR zones

Reviewed with @3izu and @Exnem

Status
Not open for further replies.