Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Auris
Your Roleplay Name: Mohammed abu
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:234001097

Player's Community Name: @walnash/Ophelia
Player's Roleplay Name: Angelique Reyes [ophelia] Sasha black [walnash]
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55607114
STEAM_0:1:80665242

Why should this player be punished?: 4.1 1.1 User's failure to follow the law as a serving officer of the PLPD they threatened to throw/drive me into the hicktown lake even driving there but turning around because they didn't want to fail their tfu applications. they also broke character and called me the biggest snitch in perp etc and being disrespectful they also held me in the PD holding cell even though my supervisor request has been ''denied'' according to them.

Evidence Link: video sent on request by staff not sending public as using my personal yt channel

Reaction score
How is saying you're a snitch talking out of character? You also were talking out of character by saying "You were the best at this game". You also kept asking for a supervisor so I asked down the radio a good few times but they all said they were busy so once i had enough of asking I just arrested you.

Reaction score
you clearly in the video called me the ''biggest snitch in perp and its aaron davidson'' from what i remember i will double check the video clearly not IC is it

Last edited:
Reaction score
How is saying you're a snitch talking out of character? You also were talking out of character by saying "You were the best at this game". You also kept asking for a supervisor so I asked down the radio a good few times but they all said they were busy so once i had enough of asking I just arrested you.
this ''game'' could mean anything drugs crime anything you clearly calling me Aaron Davidson my old name and calling me a snitch isn't following the law as it clearly 10.1 also what about the bit of you threatening to kill me and driving to hicktown but you turned around at the last second how about you address that as it breaks 4.1

Reaction score
Provide the evidence in a forum PM please so I can reupload it under another channel.

We understand that you might not want people to see your personal youtube account and thats fair enough however for the purpose of a dispute the defendants will likely need to see the video.

Reaction score
i will upload it now i cant upload anything longer then 15 mins rn

Reaction score
i will upload it once im back as i will not be able to post anything longer then 15 mins ill do it in 2 parts

Reaction score
As to not impede with the process of the IA I will be looking into this once it has been final reported.

Reaction score

@walnash will be warned for 4.1 and 3.27 as they had no reason to keep you detained.
@Ophelia will receive a warning for 4.1 for failing to follow the law as an LEO, by failing to report or intervene with this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.