Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Draxen
Your Roleplay Name: Ralph Cliffford
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57014007

Player's Community Name: @Ryan
Player's Roleplay Name: Ryan Valetti
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42747555

Why should this player be punished?: This player mugged me in the back if my shop. He then 10 minutes after decided to blow my shop up, when he knew that I had nothing in it. He did all this within around 20 minutes.

Evidence Link: https://i.imgur.com/A9w5cx6.png

Reaction score

@Rodney Please can you justify your actions? Why did blow up @Draxens' shop when it didn't have anything inside?

Reaction score
This was like 30 mins after I mugged you, it was 2 complete different situations and I am sure I died inbetween then. Yes I mugged you earlier on. I never bombed you intentionally, I raided you using a bomb as I didn't have crowbars and suspected you were growing.

Reaction score

After a review with @blobvis 2.0 , We have decided to accept this AR. The time between Draxen being mugged and Rodney raiding is about 20 minutes. You knew he had nothing as you saw the back of his shop and the items you stole even came from a cash register, Nor did you die within these 20 minutes as you only seemed to have driven around in your vehicle picking up the bomb at storage in the process.

Bomb Raiding a bazaar shop is also very risky due to the surrounding shops and can destroy multiple shops so we suggest you try to be careful next time.
A warning for 2.5 will be added to Rodneys' record.

Status
Not open for further replies.