Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Apo_llo
Your Roleplay Name: Joe Jackwagon
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:424667278

Player's Steam Name: Frod3
Player's Roleplay Name: John Diaz
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92218337

Why should this player be punished?: Stored a Weapon Mid Situation, This Individual then failed to take the weapon out taking out a variety of weapons ranging from smaller ppk's etc very uncooperative and never actually gave me the weapon.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1TpMvOxObJDS1w/d1337xA7Su27?invite=cr-MSxUbXosMjA4MTczODQs

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Do you have a longer clip of the situation? The logs show that he did in fact surrender the weapon a few moments later, at which point you did confiscate it.

Reaction score
Do you have a longer clip of the situation? The logs show that he did in fact surrender the weapon a few moments later, at which point you did confiscate it.
If im available I will attempt to retrieve the demo. But he surrendered once stored does this show on logs or?

Reaction score
Hey, ye sorry about this I knew I was in the wrong all along.
It all started out with me and Sheamus (as heard in the clip) were messing around just having friendly banter, zip tying and handcuffing eachother and so on as a joke. I also flashed my gun to him multiple times (sheamus)
And it would seem I took it too far when this other guy didn't take it the same way.

I get that some people wanna roleplay more seriously than others and I should have respected it and dropped the gun right away instead of delaying it.
I am therefore sorry about this and it won't happen again @Allen Kennedy @Apo_llo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.