Action Request (I dont fucking know!)

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Juzz
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin Jakobsen
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:63148949

Player's Steam Name: I dont fucking know!
Player's Roleplay Name: I dont fucking know!
Player's SteamID: I dont fucking know!

Why should this player be punished?: I want this person banned. PERM Banned. He is ruin my temper, and everyone at bazar, he is shooting killing mass rdming people BECAUSE STAFF AINT FUCKING ONLINE. That is why I made a staff application for U fuckers. But No i wasnt good enough. THis is what u get!
People pissed, angry and lost items. He killed like all 10 people at bazar "FOR FUN" bro. He doesnt give a fuck about the server WHEN there is no staff active. IT is the same with everyone, just not me bro. I stop for red at city hall, i do tell people to shut the fuck up and move on, dont get in my way. But this bro is tooooo much!
Everyone is looking for him atm on the server to get him killed ziptied and kidnapped for ever. I will assist everyone who is trying to get this fool down. Staff is not here to help, that is why we the players have to take action.... Like for real guys. A popular server like this, should have staff on 24/7
This is why people dont respect staff! They aint on to help when needed bro!

Evidence Link: https://demo.tfu.wtf/demos/perpheads_demo_2023-6-12 07-48-49.dem

Reaction score
I lost my weapons, also did everyone else. I want some money for this shit show u are bringing

Reaction score
this thread is the reason your application is denied. I am going to join the server now.

Reaction score
this thread is the reason your application is denied. I am going to join the server now.
I knew after Fredy didnt like me I would never be staff in this community, but I will try to be the best roleplay.

Reaction score
Even though I get so much respect from everyone else than the staff, I hate u too bro :D

Reaction score
Dont worry, people already left the server, there is no help ON the server, but forums U are awake haha