Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Juzz
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin Jakobsen
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:63148949

Player's Steam Name: IDK
Player's Roleplay Name: George and some other dude, they are in same org
Player's SteamID: IDK

Why should this player be punished?: Cuz they break NLR, they kill people for fun, they have no respect in bazar to anyone. I died 2 times cuz this idiot wants me dead, i already killed him before he tried to kill me.

Evidence Link: https://demo.tfu.wtf/demos/perpheads_demo_2023-2-26 06-09-46.dem https://demo.tfu.wtf/demos/perpheads_demo_2023-2-26 06-18-15.dem

Reaction score
Well i just got RDmed by them again. Same place, same shop. I guess for same reason. Like i got alive, when to get my car, got to bazar, and now i got killed again. Like I am gonna kidnap these motherfuckers, get them in my room, make sure they are not gonna move for like 10 hours so i can craft my fucking guns, without some idiots coming every 10 min to shoot my ass because they are new players, plus some idiots! Sorry my language, but now i am pissed, there is no staff on at this time, every day i have to deal with idiots!
here is my proof for this !

Reaction score
I could easily kidnap them. Like they are killing me infront of my shop, while i craft weapons. Its the Primeiro Comando Capital Family. They are just fucking around!

Reaction score
As you may imagine, no staff member is going to sit through and watch your 3 1h long demos.

If you wish for this to be looked into you must either get some clips of your own demo or tell us the ticks the situations happen.

Reaction score
I delete my demos cuz i play on laptop with no memory. Medal's clip fills like alot aswell.
I will just wait for another time he does this.

Reaction score

You can always redownload your demos from your link and get a video.

Feel free to make another AR with evidence if this occurs again.

Status
Not open for further replies.