Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Auris
Your Roleplay Name: Mohammed abu
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:234001097

Player's Steam Name: Jack bushross
Player's Roleplay Name: unkown
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58009824

Why should this player be punished?: User has slandered me multiple times in shoutbox accusing me of being racist and has been getting others to do the same ive tried to report it to staff but the person wasnt delt with so im filing it here cuz im sick of fuck all being done

user also called me a mudskin or something earlier i belive but message was deleted

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
On a serious reply Claiming that I "slandered" you is completely false. You stated yourself in your "Diss" on myself and my org that you used multiple racist words that you had to "blank" you. So from that alone the racist "slander" is false and isn't slander at all. The multiple other things you have said is also extremely sus. You claimed I was racist when I called you "mud skin". Context means everything in this, I clearly said "you stink" because you didn't take a shower and said you had "mud skin" Aka "dirty" skin. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Reaction score
i used 1 slightly racist word i blanked out doesnt mean im out here burning crosses...

also calling anyone dirty skin is something you should avoid as it sounds massivley racist and most people wont get what your obscure meaning of it means and just assume your being racist

Reaction score
As stated, Context means everything. I clearly said "you don't shower" and you stink. So I think any "normal" person can add 1+1 together and not get 72 like you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.