Action Request (jamie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
looks like a bit baiting too since they were siting infront of pd doing nothing while one of them warranted

rewevie

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I just joined the server, didn't even know I was wanted...

Reaction score
@✪[Sky]-Nooni Upload it and find out :)
You clip is clearly cut to make us look bad. You have made it look like none of us got out of the car and you didn't put your gun away.

Reaction score
you want to see the full clip cuz i took my gun down ?
after 10+sec that you not following gp orders then you go out of the car and killing me ??

Reaction score
@Jack Bruhross made report on you cuz you didnt go out the other person in the rest of the clip went out and when i took ym gun away to cuff him jamie went out of his car and kill me infront of the pd so im doing the report cuz if you want cooperating form the start and going out of the car and putting your hands up like your friend did i wouldent die

Reaction score
@walnash was the only cop every one went off duty and there was one officer that not speaking english and he was dead
maybe if he was following gp orders i wouldn't died

Reaction score
The fact I spoke on my mic, told the person to get out of my car and the officer walked away and put his gun away?

Reaction score
you right but i told you too to go out of the car and put your hands up before the person got out you right i had a fault there that i didnt make sure taht you going out too but still you didnt comply with my orders

Reaction score
@✪[Sky]-Nooni

I don't think he did though, Considering there weren't any warrants on him at all.
OUpn6Rt.png

d4epumM.png

a5K3ban.png

Status
Not open for further replies.