Action Request (jamiie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: It's ANGRY MUFFIN time!!!
Your Roleplay Name: Roen Cohen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49217988

Player's Steam Name: jamiie
Player's Roleplay Name: Josh Maverick
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96802882

Why should this player be punished?: He used a car bomb on my car in PD for no reason, which resulted in my and @Kurze death, when asked he said:
"[OOC] jamiie: my dad told me to"
I believe he is working with @holistic to bomb cops for no reason as I have footage of them together

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
Can confirm, there was no reason for us to be bombed by these players.

Reaction score
my friend at the PD got killed by a police officer so i took revenge, i can provide proof of officers killing my friend.

Reaction score
You mean the same situation that you friend bombed the PD for arresting him for firing fire works as seen in this AR?

Your friend was already dead, you had no benefit from bombing my car, more so, you knew he bombed the PD for invalid reason and decided to help him by also bombing the PD for invalid reason

Reaction score
he had a valid reason to bomb the PD. I had to get the car bomb so it took a while. he got shot right after the officer said 'hands up" giving him no time to actually do it. so I bought a car bomb.

Reaction score
2.5 Administrative Threads - Only contribute if you are: a) directly involved; or b) posting on someone else involved's behalf; AND providing relevant information to the situation.
Thank you. The reason I placed a remote explosive outside of the PD because of the arrest I got given for setting off fireworks.
according to law 9.2 this can land you a hefty prison sentence if it harms anybody or comes near anybody coincidentally harming them. In my opinion I'd say that is a valid reason to break your friend out but not to just bomb cops without an actual coordinated strategy to break your friend out since that is the whole reason your bomb was valid in the first place.

Though I fail to understand the logic here behind the idea that a civilian attaining revenge on a player for killing his friend is ok but a civilian attaining revenge on a cop in a way like THIS has "no benefit from bombing," even though logically this is actually genius because it removes evidence, kills the target and doesn't risk your arrest therefore it is a completely risk free solution if executed properly and rewards the civilian revenge for the killer of his friend.

Reaction score
according to law 9.2 this can land you a hefty prison sentence if it harms anybody or comes near anybody coincidentally harming them. In my opinion I'd say that is a valid reason to break your friend out but not to just bomb cops without an actual coordinated strategy to break your friend out since that is the whole reason your bomb was valid in the first place.

Though I fail to understand the logic here behind the idea that a civilian attaining revenge on a player for killing his friend is ok but a civilian attaining revenge on a cop in a way like THIS has "no benefit from bombing," even though logically this is actually genius because it removes evidence, kills the target and doesn't risk your arrest therefore it is a completely risk free solution if executed properly and rewards the civilian revenge for the killer of his friend.
His friend wasn't in jail, he was dead, also you are not involved?

Reaction score
2.5 Administrative Threads - Only contribute if you are: a) directly involved; or b) posting on someone else involved's behalf; AND providing relevant information to the situation.
His friend wasn't in jail, he was dead, also you are not involved?
this reply doesn't counter anything I said but simply states something my reply already acknowledges and addresses. Please reread what I said and understand what I'm saying :)

(No im not directly involved but your argument is easily refutable when the same logic is applied to nearly identical scenarios and I just had to point that out for you to maybe light a spark to why this shouldn't be wrong imo if we see it logically?)

A1L

Reaction score

@crocks will receive a short ban for 2.5 & 3.4, you shouldn't be car-bombing police officers because your friend decided to place a bomb for no justified reason, which resulted in him being shot. You may also not take revenge on police officers for doing their job.

Status
Not open for further replies.