Action Request Jericho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Wolfjie / Harry Gilbert

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Jericho @Jericho

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93949226

Why Should This Player Be Punished: I saw the people living in the apartment bellow me (Slums 1) leave the building. So I decided to break into their apartment after a few bobby pins I got into the first door but then I heard them come back so I did not have time to break into the other two doors. So I decided to hide and mug them. One of them entered the building and I told him 4 or 5 times to get on the floor he ignored me and decided to store his stuff. Now even if he did not see me (He claims he did not see me) He 100% heard me as I said "Get on the floor now!" 4 or 5 times. He then turned around and followed my instructions as if he did not hear / see me I took a cell phone and $1000 off him. However him and his friend were kind of stalling RP but I am not too bothered about that I soon tied them up and left them. Jericho claims he stored materials so I would like this checked.

I feel this user broke the following rule(s)

3.18 Storages and trunks
- While a player’s life is in immediate danger players must not use their storage boxes/trunks
to avoid losing valuable items that the player is currently holding on their person.

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk - Players must at all times act realistically, meaning that any actions taken that may put a player’s In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment and/or general wellbeing at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion, for realistically good/beneficial reasons and in such a way that can be justified as reasonable.

3.26 ‘/me’ Function - The ‘/me’ function must only be used for its defined purpose; the purpose of the function is to allow players to perform actions that cannot be effectively depicted within the game; the following are some appropriate examples of the

function’s use “/me uses his finger to point at the man to his left”, “/me ties-up the person”, “/me takes the person’s phone”,

“/me opens the passenger door”, etc.

Evidence:

If you could add a reply with what you think this user did bad / good it would help a lot.

Thanks!

-Wolfjie

I think a video from Jericho's POV would be helpful and would ultimately decide if he seen you or not. He was talking while gagged and did seem to stall role play a few times.

pending2.png

It seems as if @Jericho simply ignored your gunpoint, and possible commands. @Jericho has 24 hours to upload footage from his POV or else this will be accepted along with other rulebreaks. If you could provide me with the time of when this happened, @Wolfjie , I can check the logs for whatever he/she stored which you will be allowed to have refunded.

Hello!
After reviewing the evidence you have provided it is clear the user has broken rules, here's my opinion on what rules was broken...

Rule 3.4: Putting Your Life/Freedom At Risk:
The user was told multiple times to get down on the floor while under gun-point where he did not listen he could have easily been shot.

Rule 3.26: /me Function:
The user was talking while gagged even though he was role-playing like he was muzzled he would not have been able to speak in the quality he did I could clearly understand him his mic was just a little muzzled.

(Possible)Rule 3.18: Storages and Trunks:
Now we can't tell currently but it looked as if he stored some sort of item in the storage trunk when he was under gun-point I also believe Wolfie asked if he had stored something and the user said yes.

Overall I am +Supporting the Action Request.

After watching the video you provided, I can clearly see that the player broke the following rules:

3.4: Putting your life at risk
Jericho clearly failed to comply with your orders, even if he did not see you, he could have heard you, telling him to get on the ground.

3.18: Storages and trunks
As @Minilarro said, the user stored 2 Metal rods and 10 Gardening pots while being under direct gun-point and being told to get on the ground.

3.26: The /me function
The user was speaking while being gagged. Eventhough he "tried" to talk muffled, he was still completely understandable.

Overall I am going to +support this Action Request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back