Not open for further replies.

JER

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jericho / Watson Junior
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Medion
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38897699
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

Violation of several rules:

2.6 Reporting a Rule-Breaker- If it is believed that another player has broken a rule, the ‘/report’ function is expected to be used to inform an Administrator. If a player(s) is in a role-play situation with another player(s) who has broken a rule, after the ‘/report’ function has been used, the former player(s) should continue the role-play situation as best as to their ability, and within the confines of the rules, until either it has ended and/or an Administrator intervenes.

The user refused to continue RP and took the situation OOC stalling the RP in which lead to my death.

He claims he can break the rules because he thinks i did

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk - Players must at all times act realistically, meaning that any actions taken that may put a player’s In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment and/or general wellbeing at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion, for realistically good/beneficial reasons and in such a way that can be justified as reasonable.

Refused to listen to demands under gunpoint - consistently refused to RP and claimed that he could break the rules because he felt i mugged him in a public area which is not true as he kept on walking off.

Kept on walking away under point.

3.3 Realistic Actions- All actions a player makes must be done as realistically as possible, especially during combat; for example, when jumping up-to, or down-from somewhere, it must be done so slowly, carefully, and without resulting in injury to the player.

Walking off whilst his hands and legs were tied. Did not even utilize /me function to emphasis his current state.

3.2 Third Party Communication Applications- Any and all forms of communication about any topic which affects In-Character decisions must be conducted through In-Character methods; for example, through the use of in-game voice chat. The use of communication applications outside of this game is strictly forbidden; for example, the use of Steam chat, TeamSpeak, Skype, telephones, etc.

Had his friend call the police

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: 2000 - 11000

05/01/2016 7pm-8pm

Reaction score
Perhaps a new player which knows the rules but doesn't know or does know that he is not allowed to stall RP or does it on purpose. However he still broke rules and shall be punished for:

2.6 Reporting a rule-breaker
He did report it but did not continued RP

3.26 '/me' function
He did not follow your /me's

Possibly 3.2 Third Party Communication Applications
It's possible that he contacted his friend over Steam, which made him calling the police.

But you also broke the rule 5.1 as this mugging was in view of the public.

JER

Reaction score
The location of the mugging was completely secluded and upon putting him undergunpoint I told him to follow me over the mic but he consistently refused. The only reason it appeared to be public was because he kept taking a step back despite being under gunpoint.

P.S. Will I get the items that I am meant to get if this AR gets approved?

Reaction score
omg i was one of the police officers haha i remeber this

i feel special and popular :3

If you're wondering about how the police got there , its because there was a 911 message saying that there was a hostage at office. We didnt see anyone at office but we did see a guy near the little ally way. We went down to the guy and he said that he was getting mugged by a "criminal" that had a gun. Then there was shooting

Last edited:
Reaction score
In his defence even if you were in an alleyway you were right next to a well lit up street where you could have easily got spotted. In some situations calling for a staff member can be the perfect excuse to stall rp however they are still expected to follow rp and continue the situation. We will need the logs so we know who it was for all I know it could have been Medion. The position you were in could have easily been seen by a passing car or bystander however your intention was to drag him into a better area which would have been okay. He did not follow rp at all and even walked back into visibility of the street.

I currently do support this while the area was not the best it was still a muggable area.

Reaction score
Accepted

User will be banned for 3.26, 3.4 and 2.6, you obviously did make /me's that are arguable if they're correct or not by the rules however they should still be roleplayed out in a fashioned way. The user will be banned for 1 week for his actions. Have a wonderful weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.