Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Wolfjie / Harry Gilbert

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: DELTA @DELTA

His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:98922994

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Refused to get down / hang up the phone at gun point. Instead he ran away, tried locking the door and even screamed down mic to his friend that I was here. I have spoken to @Niko and he said you can not see the phone in the demo. You can clearly tell he is on the phone but @Niko wants to be sure I guess so I would love it if @DELTA can provide a demo.

I think the following user has broke the following rule(s)

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk - Players must at all times act realistically, meaning that any actions taken that may put a player’s In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment and/or general wellbeing at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion, for realistically good/beneficial reasons and in such a way that can be justified as reasonable.

If you feel this user has broke any other rules or you disagree with this action request please leave a reply of your reason.

Thanks

-Wolfjie

Evidence:
Skip to 6:40

Reaction score
pending2.png

@DELTA 's actions seems justified to be honest as he/she had a chance of getting the door closed and locked on you. However, I would like to see @DELTA 's POV before coming to a conclusion. To hear your voice, @Wolfjie , as well as seeing how it all looked like from his view.

Deleted member 1837

I disagree too. I mean. He did have a perfectly good chance of getting that door locked on you. Not to mention you put the gun away then re-equipped it at one point.

Reaction score
I really don't see how you can disagree with this? Delta had a beast of a gun right infront of him, and decided to run inside of the apartment. It does not matter whether or not Wolfie shot or not, the fact is that he could have, and he would have killed Delta if he did. Even the few seconds it took to close the door, would still have been enough to shoot and kill Delta. To be exact, Delta was under direct gunpoint for 2 entire seconds. That may not seem like a lot, but a Desert Eagle bullet travels 1475ft per second.

However i would also like to see Delta's point of view, just to hear Wolfies voice and to see it from Delta's perspective.

Reaction score
I am going to disagree with this action request.
You say he ran away from gunpoint. However when looking at the footage provided, from what we can see, the gun is not actually drawn until he is already running towards the door, pointing out that he might not have seen you actually having a gun (Of course you shot him earlier, but still). So I understand why he might try to make a run for it in an attempt to lock you out on the balcony.

Still, POV from DELTA would clear up alot of things.

Reaction score
I felt like my best chance was to lock you away on the balcony and alert the police, seeing as the police were not far away considering they were at my door about a minute earlier. I had a realistic chance of doing so, and it would be in the best interested of my own well-being. However, as you saw, this plan failed, and therefore I was kind of surprised you made it inside.

I am having some trouble finding the correct demo, could you provide me with a time of when this all happened, including the timezone?

Reaction score
pending2.png

@Wolfjie , please provide @DELTA with a time and date of when this happened so he/she may provide footage showing his/her POV.
[DOUBLEPOST=1462040814,1461493623][/DOUBLEPOST]
denied.jpg

Due to what I previously said and how @DELTA 's demo is now broken meaning his POV cannot be provided, this will be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.