Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Wolfjie / Harry Gilbert

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
ER 0 / Arc Nova

His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:54063084

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
It all started when me, @Morgan0111 and @Whitewolf were planning a raid on Moron Shipping Co a guy came out and drove off up the street. As I began to bobby pin the door I then heard lots of gun shots so I pulled out my gun and tried to help Matt. Then a man in a grey car drives into me. Me and @Whitewolf scream "Get out now!" multiple times he just carried on driving so I decided to shoot his car his car got destroyed. As I ran up to the car and told him to get out again I got shot from behind and died. I was soon later taken to jail.

I think this user should be punished for the following rule(s)

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk - Players must at all times act realistically, meaning that any actions taken that may put a player’s In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment and/or general wellbeing at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion, for realistically good/beneficial reasons and in such a way that can be justified as reasonable.

If you think this user has broken any other rules OR you disagree with this Action Request please post a reply of your reason.

One last thing sorry for the bad quality of recording.

Thank you.

-Wolfjie

Evidence:

Last edited:
Reaction score
@MoronPipllyd. @Creepis

Just throwing this out there, after raiding the sweaters in moron co and befriending them, we came to see you raiding them. We oped fire on almost everyone we saw and why trying to shoot you I believe that I shot his car. This could be seen as a reason for him to flee as he was being shot at.

See I do good things

//phone

Last edited:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will be issued a ban for his/her actions as I cannot see any bullets being fired at him/her before he/she began driving away.

Status
Not open for further replies.