Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Auris
Your Roleplay Name: Mohammed abu
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:234001097

Player's Steam Name: Jimmy Gerrard
Player's Roleplay Name: Jimmy Gerrard
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64268262

Why should this player be punished?: User Tried to kidnap me in a public place bussines front parking lot over advertised verbal beef i had never made any threats to him
this resulted in a shootout and the loss of my walter P99 with a [it would of been full if i didnt fire it at him] full mag and ammo inside
Clearly kidnapping me would of had no benefit he also tried to do it in a extremely public place were civillians and others come to frequently
i pulled out my gun and shot at him due to them not having a firearm out
This Clearly is 2.5 and 3.4 by jimmy and 1.1 as less then a second ago he called me gay

Evidence Link: https://imgur.com/a/2kOxQPo Proof there was no staff on at the time to handle it can give demo's if you need

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just said ''get out we gonna kidnap you''. with no guns or anything pointed at you i just told you get out we gonna kidnap you as a joke

Reaction score
maybe dont box people in and say that then especially after us talking shit in adverts ??

Reaction score
after that you decided to hop out get your gun out of ur trunk and start shooting me. but you failed and got dropped......

Reaction score
shouldnt box people in and threaten to kidnap them because if your serious people are going to get serious

Reaction score
@Auris We didnt even had any guns or something out we just wanted to talk cuz you have been talking shit about everybody and cry if someone does anything to you. you can expect people doin something do you if you talk shit about them

Reaction score
20210812131637_1.jpg
Edit added 1.1 to reason's find attached proof

Reaction score
i dont know the demo name that i should send also isnt there enough proof with what jimmy and i have said ??

Reaction score
Who ever is dealing with the report dm me and ill send the mega nz link for the demo

Reaction score

I have reviewed the demo from the tick provided, and it is clear that they wanted to escalate the situation considering you were provoking them over adverts. They boxed you in and Jimmy told you to get out and took his zipties out, with or without a gun this was a very obvious threat and it was more than clear that they were intending to mess with you, so you were in your very right to shoot him and his friend. Don't mess with criminals if you aren't prepared to shoot or be shot. It can be argued that kidnapping you over some of these messages could be excessive, but at that point in escalation it was just a threat, then you started to shoot (validly). Proper escalation was followed.

6d6a2e9ce2bed7f1bd22d42a4b15b0b1.png

@Jimmy Gerrard While saying someone is gay isn't an insult, this isn't your first time of doing this in an intended foul manner and please keep in mind that a communication ban (OOC, LOOC, Forums, Discord) is permanent and can be instated without prior warning or notice (or timeouts), and is incredibly difficult to appeal. Let this be your chance prior to one being instated so you can improve the way you communicate with other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.