Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: GainAxe
Your Roleplay Name: Ezra Rowan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226391237

Player's Steam Name: joker21902B
Player's Roleplay Name: Lucifer Maverick
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:714105573

Why should this player be punished?: He blatantly broke 3.4 and started shit-talking me after. Also denied giving me his steam name as he thought I wouldn't make a report. (being really aggressive also trying to run me over)

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/Jvyanv-3VikNY/d1337EiPNght?invite=cr-MSxVWFcsMTA0MzU3ODks

Reaction score

@Joker21902B can you explain your actions?
i only told him that what he did was confusing and made me angry cause he told me to put up my arms and open the door i told him multiple time just wait and once i locked my room door he shot me, i told him everytime i do it to somebody i get in trouble for something but when they do it they dont gain any proplems on their back thats why i dont mingle with anyone on the server and keep to myself, then he started cussing me and asked me for my steam name i said no and got into my car and he started shooting my car it was broken so i got out and he started punching me and another player shot him from afar at regal apartment 4 from off the deck i raised my hands and the guy came running down i said thank you to the guy for saving me as he didnt do anything to me and then he also started asking for my steams name saying he wants to add me i decided nah not again so i rpaired my car with a wrench and drove to the repair station and i saw a report was created on me.
kind regards Joker21902B

Reaction score

When at gunpoint you must comply without stalling in order to value your life realistically

User will receive a 2 day ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.