Action Request - Jorma By Ljungberg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Robin Ljungberg / Robin Ljungberg

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Hemulenssis / Jorma Pentikainen

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:21010680

Why Should This Player Be Punished: (While reading thise btw, be sure to watch the video at the same time)

Okay so as you can see in the video, we didn't do anything wrong at all, not displaying anything, not doing anything illegal, like breaking law 6.3 or having boarded windows etc, but you can see Officer Jorma just standing outside, trying to find a reason to raid, its not the first time, hes been harrasing us ingame.

I started to move out to ask him what hes doing, now I do have a Sako on back, but im not going to use it, because we haven't done anything wrong right. I just wanted to talk to him, and ask why he is spying on us, when hes supposed to do his duties, Patrol etc, because what he is doing isn't needed, hes just harrasing people reallly. But when i run outside to talk to him, he calls on the radio that we are running towards him with machine guns etc just like we were supposed to kill him or something, now remember, im the only one with guns i belive, can't remember the other 2 but yeah, we haven't done anything wrong in this situation, and hes just overreacting really.

We are moving on where im trying to look where he was looking, and as you can see, you can't see any drugs from where he was standing, i were even jumping once/twice to make sure that you can't see anything from where he was standing.

Some minutes later after this situation the LT and the whole police force comes to the Parker building for a Raid on us, for having ''drugs'' in this situation i would of course like officer Jorma to give me evidence of him seeing drugs etc, now a picture etc would be good because hes been scouting over us for a while and i wanna make SURE THAT HE SAW DRUGS , so they handcuffed me and I asked for a picture of us having drugs inside etc, but he refused to give me evidence of us having drugs, so when I tried to open up the door, they handcuffed me and went inside, I tried to stop them but yeah, we started a gun fire etc, because they are basically comming in randomly raiding etc, so in a minute or so they were all dead, the full cop force were dead just because Jorma wanted to false accuse us of having drugs inside.

So im positive, by doing this he broke law 1.9 and rule 4.1. So overall he broke 4.1, 4.2, 4.3. If you want a reason why i think he broke those rules, go ahead and ask me.

But the thing with this AR is that i want evidence of Jorma seeing like drugs, (Pots, and the flower it self) or else i really want him to be punished for random raiding really. So if Jorma could respond to this Action Request with his Demo (I want a mod to make sure he does that) i would be happy, and if you now can see drugs etc, i can let this AR go, because the only reason i made this AR is because i wanted to make sure that he isnt random raiding us just because we rekt them in a WAR ingame etc.

IF YOU NOW CAN'T SEE DRUGS I WILL ADD WHAT RULES/LAWS HE BROKE ETC. ( Basically right now im just trying to make sure that he didn't random raid and you can actually see drugs, if you can't i will edit this and put in what rules he broke etc, if you guys think thats needed ).

And aswell, im sorry for any spelling mistakes, i have just woke up and i literally just wrote this so.

Evidence (Demo Required):

@Madda
@Agent Green

Tick: Currently Not Needed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
There is no doubt that Jorma is still acting salty after our conflict. Even though that this is an In-character thing and that his organisation was disbanded about a week ago there is no doubt that he misusing the police job to get through and avenge his fallen organisation. The only reason why I'm saying this is for the reader to understand all the factors that's important for this situation.
The officer was seen loitering outside our base breaking law 1.9 and therefor also rule 4.1. He also brought this situation way to far with the only purpose to get his revenge and drag every single officer with him. Jorma did not act on any report or witnesses statements. He acted on his previous lives and his 'relation' to Nostra and did not roleplay this situation as he was supposed to.

In my opinion Jorma should be punished for:
Rule 3.4
  • Risked his lives and others for no valid reason. Only due to him having an intern conflict with us.
Rule 4.3
  • He broke law 1.9 as he was loitering around without permission or a valid reason to do so.
  • He broke law 9.4 as he did illegally park his car even though that there was a parking spot within a 100 meters (I know this seems a little silly, not my main argument)
  • He broke law 10.4 without any other evidence than him seeing Robin with a sako which is simply not enough to act and raid according to law 11.2.
  • He broke law 8.3 and provided the LT false information causing the LT and the rest of the force to raid Parker.
Rule 3.5
  • Acted on relations from his previous life.
  • Tried to avenge his fallen organisation through the police force.

Reaction score
Changing my opinion ish? Now that a video has been posted. Yes you saw drugs, but I don't entirely believe your story of "Routine" inspection. You seem pretty intent on looking inside, you just saw a few people but feel the need to pull out binoculars and inspect it?

Also why would you go to scrappy and get on the wall, surely if its just a routine inspection you would be round the front.

Deleted member 4084

I was there in the situation; Providing the raid - I was the S.W.A.T at the time, and Officer Jorma was stating he had been death threatened - We had to respond there for some reason - He is quite incompetent, and was trespassing onto their property, He never stated a reason but; "They threatened my life".
+ SUPPORT

Reaction score
+Support, "They threatened my life" is a really bad excuse.
Not to mention the various law infringements specified by Green.

Jorma by Ljungberg sounds like an aftershave or perfume

Reaction score
Alright I dont feel like giving a shit anymore. Also i never said anything about a death threat. I said i saw drugs and people with guns inside. If you dont belive me nothing i can do about it. Im out

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Both users are both in the wrong to be honest, Robin has drugs (illegal)
d060cd93f705e0f41e9f7c0a711b3ade.jpg

Hemulenssis obviously spied on glass co until they moved or a pot was shown, obviously at the start he saw nothing and could of moved on from his "routine inspection".​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.