Action Request - Panda/Kerpele By Ljungberg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Robin Ljungberg

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Kerpele/Panda - Julius Montana/Aaron Martin.

His/Her SteamID: Unkown

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Okay so basically as you can see in this video, The first person i belive its @Panda who runs off at a complete gunpoint, even tho he saw his ''VALID'' reason and a completely fine escape, it didn't work well, he broke 3.4 and it got himself Killed.

Then we have @Kerpele Refusing to take the bandage to keep him self alive, and he refused to say that he was shot, basically because he didn't want to get mugged by my Organization Members, so yeah rule 3.6 was definitely broken in this situation.

All THE RULES THAT WERE BROKEN

Panda Broke

First Rule Broken: 3.4

4a6fa4616b5e19d8a4aa496f7283421f.png

So basically as I said, he got killed because he wanted to take the chance to escape, or get mugged and stay alive, but no, he wanted to ''stay'' alive so he started running from gunpoint, made him kill himself. It would really benefit him more to stay at his place, and comply than running for his life getting killed. So 3.4 were broken in this situation.

Second Rule Broken: 3.6

db084d9ceed65f65530431306db599e4.png

So really running away from the gunpoint at the time being got him killed, I belive they ran off just because they didn't wanna get mugged really so, they just ran off etc just to get killed, to prevent having the RP situation and getting mugged, so they basically didn't do everything they could to stay alive.

Kerpele Broke

First Rule Broken: 3.6

db084d9ceed65f65530431306db599e4.png

We could put in 3.4 aswell because of his actions before this but I will mainly put this rule in because he ''refused'' to take the bandage which made him die, so he didn't really do anything to save his life, he just wanted to die so he couldn't get mugged. Just destroying a roleplay situation aswell.

Second Rule Broken: 2.1

184ff76fe0943dea4a4d3444ecd6e9ed.png

He broke 2.1 and were joking about him not bleeding when he was about to die. Because it would be pretty obvious if you are bleeding IRL etc.

Thrid Rule Broken: 3.18

7d9c0487d5746dc1305d39af7214527a.png

He was talking while gagged etc.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:
Not needed at the time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.