Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: [UKN_Warrior]Mutu
Your Roleplay Name: Pummi Ossi
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:456895171

Player's Steam Name: Korayc
Player's Roleplay Name: Jesse Darkman
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:180617682

Why should this player be punished?: Player didn't consent in mugging and just drove away. I gunpointed him and I think he shouldn't just run away. And he should have consented on the zipties.

Evidence Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/532bluhmwfergc9/Garry's Mod (x64) 2022-09-25 13-21-39.mp4?dl=0

Reaction score
Korayc does not have a forum account, so I will try to contact him another way.

Reaction score

I've alerted the user to the action request.
Korayc claims he never saw you when he ran past you at the drug dealer.
As a result, he has 48 hours to provide the following demo: perpheads_demo_2022-9-25 12-13-39

Reaction score

From the footage provided, it is clear beyond a reasonable doubt that Korayc was at gunpoint at the time they turned around to run back to their car, and should have stopped moving upon seeing you.
Korayc has failed to respond in time to defend their actions with the requested evidence. As such, they will receive a 2 day ban for running away whilst under gunpoint.

@Mutu in the future, when mugging people, do not follow them into a public location and try to continue mugging them there if they initially failed to comply, just like what happened here. It poses too significant of a risk to your freedom and/or life when you lack the necessary concealment of alleyways and shady locations. Not only that, but parking lots are common places for public traffic, as such the risk of being caught increases tenfold.
No further action will be taken against you, as I've already notified you of this in the report in-game.

Reviewed with @doge

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.