Action Request (Kosi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Reaction score
I was not involved with the situation i was trying to leave then Jaxson gun pointed me which put my life in Danger as i was not involved with the PD i have no excuses For not putting my hands up but i was not stalling becouse i was not involved in the pd Raid Its you're own stupidity that got you killed for gun pointing a person that is not involved and wanted to leave the situation

Reaction score
I was not involved with the situation i was trying to leave then Jaxson gun pointed me which put my life in Danger as i was not involved with the PD i have no excuses For not putting my hands up but i was not stalling becouse i was not involved in the pd Raid Its you're own stupidity that got you killed for gun pointing a person that is not involved and wanted to leave the situation
mate you were not trying to leave at alll you were blocking PD entrance with your car, you said “no” to me in the clip when I told you to get out of the car you’re the bloody moron here mate

Reaction score

The user will receive a warning for 3.4.
@KOSI you should have gotten our of the car and complied with orders directly, whether if you're not involved in the situation or agree with the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.