Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: welx_
Your Roleplay Name: Jaxson Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:597226409

Player's Steam Name: John and Bloke
Player's Roleplay Name: Dylan Von shilton and Camron Von-Shillton
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526618069 and STEAM_0:0:148820031

Why should this player be punished?: 3.4, raided my friends apartment while me and my friends were raiding 2 and 3. it wasnt even a counter raid literally just raided us while we were raiding 2 and 3.
`while cops were still on scene, there is a tiny pixel of the cop when i went upstairs
Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1uT0yM_I5w68SE/d1337o88nZZY?invite=cr-MSxYTWcsMTg5NTY3MjczLA

Reaction score
We raided your friend? What have you got to do with this, you ran up the stairs afterword's and we killed you, does that not mean you are putting your life at risk for running into a raid to a house which isn't owned by you but a friend?

Reaction score
We raided your friend? What have you got to do with this, you ran up the stairs afterword's and we killed you, does that not mean you are putting your life at risk for running into a raid to a house which isn't owned by you but a friend?
The rule he is referencing is that you shouldn't initiate a raid with PD already there (Not saying you did just trying to clarify the rule)

Reaction score
The rule he is referencing is that you shouldn't initiate a raid with PD already there (Not saying you did just trying to clarify the rule)
No I mean that they shouldn’t have initiated a raid while another property was being raided, in the logs it’ll show you that when I killed the last cop they already broke opened the bedroom door

Reaction score
No I mean that they shouldn’t have initiated a raid while another property was being raided, in the logs it’ll show you that when I killed the last cop they already broke opened the bedroom door
Hm okay, please join and submit your demo when possible

Reaction score
Sure I’ll be able to be in tommroow, will you make a report when I join or would you like me to
Make one?
The request is already pending, as soon as you join you will be given a prompt to upload it, I'll check the dashboard every so often and eventually see you submitted it

Reaction score
I'm sorry but how would this go against Rule 3.4? "Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.", what you have basically just said is that we endangered our lives by going on a raid which is true we did as that is the whole point of raiding, risking your life for beneficial reasons in this case it was to get money. But since you were raiding at the same time as us that is not allowed? I read over the rules just now and there is no where which states I cannot raid you whilst you are raiding or even in that case I cannot raid inside the same building as you, I've watched over my own demo and there were no visible indications that police could have been there only thing close to it was your character Jaxson Coxk saying to come out with your hands up although we already knew that wasn't police as we had just been talking to you before you started to raid. You've only made this report because you are upset that we killed you. No where in the rules does it state that we cannot break into an apartment if another apartment is being broken into, in 3.4 it doesn't show anything along with what you've said against the rules you are just upset that we killed you.

Reaction score
I'm sorry but how would this go against Rule 3.4? "Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.", what you have basically just said is that we endangered our lives by going on a raid which is true we did as that is the whole point of raiding, risking your life for beneficial reasons in this case it was to get money. But since you were raiding at the same time as us that is not allowed? I read over the rules just now and there is no where which states I cannot raid you whilst you are raiding or even in that case I cannot raid inside the same building as you, I've watched over my own demo and there were no visible indications that police could have been there only thing close to it was your character Jaxson Coxk saying to come out with your hands up although we already knew that wasn't police as we had just been talking to you before you started to raid. You've only made this report because you are upset that we killed you. No where in the rules does it state that we cannot break into an apartment if another apartment is being broken into, in 3.4 it doesn't show anything along with what you've said against the rules you are just upset that we killed you.
We actually never said come out with your hands up. It was the cop that said that

Reaction score
We actually never said come out with your hands up. It was the cop that said that
Oh my bad, you never said to come out with your hands up. You said "[Local] Jaxson Coxk: POLICE! STOP WHERE YOU ARE OR BE TASED"
1695380387741.png

Reaction score
i have it binded, and it was a misclck also it clearly didnt say to come out so idk why u making shit up
In my message before I said "I've watched over my own demo and there were no visible indications that police could have been there only thing close to it was your character Jaxson Coxk saying to come out with your hands up although we already knew that wasn't police as we had just been talking to you before you started to raid." And how is that making shit up? It was you who said that, its in the demo, its in logs I don't know what you are trying to prove here

Reaction score
In my message before I said "I've watched over my own demo and there were no visible indications that police could have been there only thing close to it was your character Jaxson Coxk saying to come out with your hands up although we already knew that wasn't police as we had just been talking to you before you started to raid." And how is that making shit up? It was you who said that, its in the demo, its in logs I don't know what you are trying to prove here
you were in regals 1, meaning you could hear the crowbars the shots and etc? common sense

Reaction score
you were in regals 1, meaning you could hear the crowbars the shots and etc? common sense
I'm not denying that what I am saying is that no where in the rules does it state that we cannot raid in a public building at the same time as another raid, no where in 3.4 says how we are, we came up to back stairs while you were raiding through the front staying out of all imminent danger, we then raided into your building which was empty again having no danger, you then ran up into your friends apartment and got killed. You were raiding Regals 3 we were in 1 that's\ a whole floor in-between us. In the rules it also states "Civilians are not allowed to raid, or assist others who are raiding, an occupied property more than 2 times in a 60 minute period" Which you also broke raiding regals 2 and then 3 around 16:34, then us at ‏‎17:12 which does go against rule 5.3.‏

Reaction score
I'm not denying that what I am saying is that no where in the rules does it state that we cannot raid in a public building at the same time as another raid, no where in 3.4 says how we are, we came up to back stairs while you were raiding through the front staying out of all imminent danger, we then raided into your building which was empty again having no danger, you then ran up into your friends apartment and got killed. You were raiding Regals 3 we were in 1 that's\ a whole floor in-between us. In the rules it also states "Civilians are not allowed to raid, or assist others who are raiding, an occupied property more than 2 times in a 60 minute period" Which you also broke raiding regals 2 and then 3 around 16:34, then us at ‏‎17:12 which does go against rule 5.3.‏
no as regals 2 or 3 (cant remember) was empty.. so its not 5.3 buddy

Reaction score
no as regals 2 or 3 (cant remember) was empty.. so its not 5.3 buddy
That is still a raid? It is owned by another player are you broke in, if that is your logic then we didnt raid you since it was empty??

Reaction score
w
That is still a raid? It is owned by another player are you broke in, if that is your logic then we didnt raid you since it was empty??
holy shit u def need to read the rules, if theres drugs inside the property or a person then it counts but if its completley empty then it doesnt count

Reaction score
w

holy shit u def need to read the rules, if theres drugs inside the property or a person then it counts but if its completley empty then it doesnt count
No it doesnt state anything like that in the rules, however it does say:

Occupied Property​

Any property which players are presently inside of whilst a raid is in progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.