Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: TylerMac
Your Roleplay Name: Donald Makarov
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:611504473

Player's Steam Name: Lakot
Player's Roleplay Name: Brandon Roberts
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:119161861

Why should this player be punished?: 3.4 , 2.5 Was walking by his base with a SCAR on my back , when I walked up to the door to see if I had keys he shot me , Omar did have his gun out reloading but when Lakot got off I checked the angle he was peaking from which made it impossible to see Omar from that angle , aswell with the fact that the base is a complete fail base and you still cant shoot someone for reloading a gun outside your home espically on public property , or having one on their back

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/720ipr

Last edited:
Reaction score
You two had been loitering around and punching my glass prior. I had justification to shoot you because of this along with the fact that two armed men were walking up to my front door, one pointing an assault rifle inside.

Reaction score
You two had been loitering around and punching my glass prior. I had justification to shoot you because of this along with the fact that two armed men were walking up to my front door, one pointing an assault rifle inside.
Never punched your door , did you even read what I said , no one ever pointed a gun at you or near you it was impossible to see Omar from the angle he was sitting from , upload your demo cause I simply dont believe you

Reaction score
Loitering around = 18 secounds of being there before being shot ??

Status
Not open for further replies.