Action Request (Ludus / Unknown( Dalton Fae))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: IZ_
Your Roleplay Name: Carlo Montanari
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56013197

Player's Steam Name: Ludus / Large Peen
Player's Roleplay Name: Bobby Brackins / Dalton Fae
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:36979711 / STEAM_0:1:28584700

Why should this player be punished?: Starting off, I went to try and sell my drugs in the forest, when going there I spotted my friend getting mugged, and also I heard the sound of a car being lockpicked. So I looked at the back of the farm and saw one guy in all pink and the other in all black. I shot the pink guy as he was visibly armed with a pistol. The other I tried chasing however he ran straight to CG. I spoke to my friend Gerald and he said he was mugged by them and wanted his things back. So I chased after the guy and tracked him down to CG. Held him at gunpoint and he disregarded it and decided to run away which resulted in him being shot and crippled so he doesn't run. He then proceeds to stop roleplay and say "I'm gonna report you, you can't mug me in public" he kept stalling and going OOC. Eventually, he listened and got into the car however he bled out to death. If he listened to instructions he wouldn't have died right there and then. Breaking 3.4 and 3.6.

An hour later, he and his friends target me at the bazaar throwing molotovs at me randomly, specifically Dalton Fae. Threw Molotov twice at me and missed. He then got out his gun trying to kill me for the third time, this time I killed him as his intentions were clear. As he always went around with Bobby Brackins and Herbert Old, I Gun pointed them so I can take Dalton's gun safely without getting shot in the back and leave. However, Bobby Brackins breaks 3.4 and then proceeds to try and slash me which resulted in him getting killed a second time for breaking 3.4. Just after I killed bobby a police officer comes around the corner and shoots me rendering me unconscious and as a result, my MP5K was minge grabbed.

Hours later he then runs at me randomly and decides to try and bat me down. He then got killed for it.

Bobby Brackins broke 2.5, 3.4 twice, 3.6, and 3.24.
Dalton Fae broke 2.5.

Evidence Link:
Bobby -

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/wnlMEPpplbvWT/d1337SOT42EY?invite=cr-MSxmeUUsMTI1MjA2OTAs

Reaction score

One of these users doesn't have a forum account.

@Ludus can you explain your actions and consult your friend about this situation?

Reaction score
I hit you with my bat because myself and fellow org members witnessed you kill my friend earlier in the evening, I also ran from you because you were trying to "force withdrawl" me at the parking garage. I had no idea who you were nor did you me. The only rule that I technically broke is 3.4 and my reasoning in doing that is because you were breaking 5.1 attempting to mug me at the parking garage in front of an NPC at that.

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • Staff
I hit him you my bat at because I witnessed you kill my friend earlier in the evening, I also ran from you because you were trying to "force withdrawl" me at the parking garage. I had no idea who you were nor did you me. The only rule that I technically broke is 3.4 and my reasoning in doing that is because you were breaking 5.1 attempting to mug me at the parking garage in front of an NPC at that.
You weren't anywhere near when I killed your friend. I killed him in Jennifers and left as soon as I killed him.
Even if I was "breaking the rule" you should still continue RPing it out. Follow rule 3.24.

Reaction score
You weren't anywhere near when I killed your friend. I killed him in Jennifers and left as soon as I killed him.
Even if I was "breaking the rule" you should still continue RPing it out. Follow rule 3.24.
As I did. Another matter I've thought about though why don't you post a video of your friend getting ahold of you for you to come to his location actually. I'm genuinely curious to see it considering I had him tied up and took his phone. Meta maybe dunno? I considered posting an AR on you myself and now I'm kinda dissapointed with myself because I didn't do it earlier lol.

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • Staff
As I did. Another matter I've thought about though why don't you post a video of your friend getting ahold of you for you to come to his location actually. I'm genuinely curious to see it considering I had him tied up and took his phone. Meta maybe dunno? I considered posting an AR on you myself and now I'm kinda dissapointed with myself because I didn't do it earlier lol.
As I said before, I was going to go sell at the DD spot in the forest. I always check the corners as it's a common spot where people get mugged, I don't want to get mugged so I check these spots before I sell. The only thing that gave you away is that you were lockpicking the vehicle and also mugging someone in the daytime. Anyone going to hicktown or the forest would've spotted you pretty easily as you weren't exactly hidden from the public. You're accusing me of metagaming, but you still haven't answered how you found out that I killed your friend without being anywhere near him?

Reaction score
As I said before, I was going to go sell at the DD spot in the forest. I always check the corners as it's a common spot where people get mugged, I don't want to get mugged so I check these spots before I sell. The only thing that gave you away is that you were lockpicking the vehicle and also mugging someone in the daytime. Anyone going to hicktown or the forest would've spotted you pretty easily as you weren't exactly hidden from the public. You're accusing me of metagaming, but you still haven't answered how you found out that I killed your friend without being anywhere near him?
Fellow org members, just think it's kinda odd his "friend" pulls up when hes tied up at an unowned property. If its out of the question you wouldn't mind showing us how he contacted you then? If not then I think I should probably consider making an AR of my own.

Reaction score
  • Staff
Fellow org members, just think it's kinda odd his "friend" pulls up when hes tied up at an unowned property. If its out of the question you wouldn't mind showing us how he contacted you then? If not then I think I should probably consider making an AR of my own.
Feel free to make an Action request if you feel like I have broken 3.2 - Third Party Applications. No point in arguing.

I'll provide any evidence needed, in the meantime, you should stop slandering me.

Reaction score

for the most part.

@Ludus , just because you think a player is breaking rules doesnt give you a right to not comply. In this case, the user gunpointing you was not breaking rules as their intentions were to retrieve stolen goods that you had. Had they taken anything you didn’t steal, this wouldn’t be the case.

I can see in logs that you were called out in org chat however.

@Ludus will receive a warning for 2 counts of 3.4 As well as breaking character.

Dalton Fae will be warned for throwing Molotov’s in a very public setting near heaps of other peoples property.

Status
Not open for further replies.