Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Voyd
Your Roleplay Name: Paul Bennet
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:542591089

Player's Steam Name: Marecek
Player's Roleplay Name: Unknown
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80128547

Why should this player be punished?: Backstory : Me and my friend raided him and killed him. He started saying trash in ooc like we are assholes and stuff like that. We got his drugs in our projex 1 apartment then waited when they were done, when we harvested them we were going up to harbour lane where we met him, he blocked me in and started shooting at my car. (This is probably because i killed him and took his drugs.) He tried revenge rdming me which is against the rules.

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/4ww9xr

Reaction score
He rdmed all of us so mass rdm+nlr i need a refund of my mp5/10 and 2.4k for my car

@MiniRaze

also destroying other cars in the process

Reaction score
Are you talking about the bombing or the clip i sent?

Reaction score
is it fine if we discussed this in the discord as it is much easier cause of vc channels

Reaction score
the bombing is in logs hes talking about the nlr situation when you raided him

Reaction score
Oh yeah and another thing, he had a rule breaking base1647511458527.png

Reaction score
Kind request, Can you all please make sure you make a reply with all the information you may need until @MiniRaze requests more instead of replying with small sentences with different posts. It makes it a lot easier for us and doesn't make it messy.

Just click the edit button.

Reaction score
Listen guys, what I need to explain to you both, One thing is Robbing, One thing is Mugging.
One of the moderators said to me, that I should make a report everytime, if someone will doing this to me, I did it finally.
Im here to chill, not to be pissed, but U guys, Always STEALING PLANTER BOXES AND HIDING IT IN URS APARTMENTS !?
I cannt understand.... Okey, if u want , rob me kill me what ever, I do not care, but, taking my stuff and locking it? U guys truly dont understand.
And what u screenshot? nothin, because u can jump over it with no problem, u can reach the drugs, I didnt block my stuff ...
And whend I came to apartment u blowed up all my furniture WOW what a great job kidos.
If u want, give me ban I dont mind, because nobody fixing mugging. I do not rob anybody on the server never, but if someone do it to me, took my stuff and leave, its fine, but this... and robbing 3 times in an Hour and killing me ?... That was the first time I meet that 2 guys ...
But okey, do, what u want or have to do.

Mark

Reaction score
Many many people, did this, to me, and I dont have nerves for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.