Action Request (Marecek)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Listen guys, what I need to explain to you both, One thing is Robbing, One thing is Mugging.
One of the moderators said to me, that I should make a report everytime, if someone will doing this to me, I did it finally.
Im here to chill, not to be pissed, but U guys, Always STEALING PLANTER BOXES AND HIDING IT IN URS APARTMENTS !?
I cannt understand.... Okey, if u want , rob me kill me what ever, I do not care, but, taking my stuff and locking it? U guys truly dont understand.
And what u screenshot? nothin, because u can jump over it with no problem, u can reach the drugs, I didnt block my stuff ...
And whend I came to apartment u blowed up all my furniture WOW what a great job kidos.
If u want, give me ban I dont mind, because nobody fixing mugging. I do not rob anybody on the server never, but if someone do it to me, took my stuff and leave, its fine, but this... and robbing 3 times in an Hour and killing me ?... That was the first time I meet that 2 guys ...
But okey, do, what u want or have to do.

Mark
Just a little help, when u have ur planters taken out ur apt when the drugs are finished with or harvested u can claim them back at the library npc in city hall, the person on the far left is who u speak too for them

Reaction score
Just a little help, when u have ur planters taken out ur apt when the drugs are finished with or harvested u can claim them back at the library npc in city hall, the person on the far left is who u speak too for them
OOhh okay, thanks for info man, i didnt know that u could figure it like this, but its too late actually...

Reaction score
Okay just because we took your planters dosnt mean that you should try to kill us and bomb my car

Reaction score
Listen guys, what I need to explain to you both, One thing is Robbing, One thing is Mugging.
One of the moderators said to me, that I should make a report everytime, if someone will doing this to me, I did it finally.
Im here to chill, not to be pissed, but U guys, Always STEALING PLANTER BOXES AND HIDING IT IN URS APARTMENTS !?
I cannt understand.... Okey, if u want , rob me kill me what ever, I do not care, but, taking my stuff and locking it? U guys truly dont understand.
And what u screenshot? nothin, because u can jump over it with no problem, u can reach the drugs, I didnt block my stuff ...
And whend I came to apartment u blowed up all my furniture WOW what a great job kidos.
If u want, give me ban I dont mind, because nobody fixing mugging. I do not rob anybody on the server never, but if someone do it to me, took my stuff and leave, its fine, but this... and robbing 3 times in an Hour and killing me ?... That was the first time I meet that 2 guys ...
But okey, do, what u want or have to do.

Mark
I mean what do you expect if your drugs are only 30% done. We took them to our apartment and leftt them. I literally told you, ''You can go to CH and get your plantters back but you just started saying how your gone report me for imporsinating as a cop.''

Reaction score
OOhh okay, thanks for info man, i didnt know that u could figure it like this, but its too late actually...
Oh and another thing. Getting raided is just part of the game/server, if you cant take being raided and wil start crying for it. Then this server isn't for you.

Reaction score

After reviewing multiple ARs, in-game reports, and your interactions together, I have noticed you both seem to have some petty beef that doesn't need to occur. On this occasion, I will not issue punishments although any further pettiness from either of you will result in actions being taken. Obviously, I am not saying you cannot report each other although this level of bitterness is getting out of hand and you need to resolve your vendettas.

Status
Not open for further replies.