Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Ariyanqwq
Your Roleplay Name: Santo Eman
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106900328

Player's Community Name: Icekiller, Moon
Player's Roleplay Name: Tutu Blixky, Jack Bingo,
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87262869, STEAM_0:0:43436378,

Why should this player be punished?: They keep on killing me without no reason, everytime i respawn they kept on killing me 3 times in a row, they are also not only targetting me but other players of perp aswell, they are hella toxic to everyone and they keep on minging and trolling, You can check logs, no admins were on at the time being, They also destroyed my car

Evidence Link: None

Reaction score

Provide evidence of the situations mentioned above being as described.

Reaction score
SamSN send me that link to download it through do you have another well trusted upload website i can download it to?

Reaction score
Wtf is this, this is such a one sided ar... I am unable to defend myself due to the recording being so bad. I hereby request another recording with ATLEAST 30 Frames Per Second.

Reaction score
@ICEKILLER_99 @Moon Why did you continuously kill Ariyanqwq?
The first time you can see he broke

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk​

by saying insulting 2 gunmen while under gunpoint.

Second time I felt threatened by him as he said he would kill me so in order to

3.6 Stay Alive​

I ended the threat as soon as I could by killing him.

Reaction score
The first time it was 10 minutes after the raid and the cops were done. i was chilling in the apartment.

Second. i did not say anything about me killing him. i just said fuck you no and then he shot me

Reaction score
You can check the time stamps of when they killed me. litterly 5-8 minutes after everytime.

Reaction score

I really don't see any reason for Aryan to be shot over and over again, as there is no proper explanation to it. From the logs we can find that Aryan is actively being chased, or rather Icekiller constantly asking for his location in ooc. We can also see Icekiller taunting in ooc, for example "[OOC] aryian what happened", "[OOC] why die". This behavior can also be seen by moon and shokron as well. It's pretty clear that all of these are just trying to annoy Ariyan as much as possible. They all display toxic attitude, which is not acceptable in any way. These users will receive a ban.

Now with that said, I'm not particularly impressed by Ariyan's ooc messages either. For example "[OOC] mate you sound 12 stfu". Ariyan will receive a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.