Action Request (Mr.Puffer, Kit-Kat, ebonyshd, Cup_Master)

Status
Not open for further replies.

amr

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: amr
Your Roleplay Name: Artur Sgot
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54631005

Player's Steam Name: Mr.Puffer, Kit-Kat, ebonyshd, Cup_Master
Player's Roleplay Name: Charle Dynasty, unknown, unknown, unknown
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124233009, STEAM_0:1:95609835, STEAM_0:1:108136410, STEAM_0:1:47529486

Why should this player be punished?: Possible [5.3 and 2.5] - These players had raided me twice within 54-62 minutes and only 10 minutes from our previous encounter. Basically, I was raided fairly the first time. I then respawned went around and noticed I was missing a planter, whilst attempting to get it back it came to my attention from CH that the planter was being left to grow (I had just replanted before the raid) so they were taking it for a whole 33 minutes. So while I go around town thinking this was 1 or 2 people that took a planter and left it somewhere I was approached by a friend (Lucifer) and he told me that my planters were at Slums and that id have to raid a large group of people. So I and two others went to raid slums, the defenders won but all had died except one this being 40 minutes since they had raided me. They were still refusing to pick my plants until they had died for some reason which then I was able to get them back from CH. So Lucifer and B1U went and based in P4 just 20 minutes after dying we were being raided again a somewhat non-stop of continuous raiding.

The attached screenshots show that it was around 10 minutes in a 40-minute recording where they had begun breaking my door, and 34 minutes in the second. Thus equating to around 64 minutes, factoring in they had already had the intention of raiding, and we had just been involved in a raid with them 10 minutes prior(where everyone but one person died) feels like blatant 2.5.

Evidence Link:
1616072962600.png
fbe00b584a4dc5824c6e3e4d9a8cb809.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score

@amr Please provide the following demo files: perpheads_demo_2021-3-18 04-51-51 and perpheads_demo_2021-3-18 05-32-50 in order for me to review and confirm whether the alleged rule violations have occurred.

Cup Master

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Hi would like to mention that it was 1 hour we took his cocaine which took alot of time to grow they also raided us 2 times back to back and told me that it was allowed and when this report was being created they told me "Sorry I didn't know rules updated you can't raid 2 times" in conclusion waiting for the plant to grow to flowering, getting raided twice died twice nlr timer n the raid, me creating materials for guns ammo and medical concluded me that it was more than 1 hour

Side note: Keep in mind that they raided me 2 times back to back and want action against them if its possible I will make an AR on them and a few people I had trouble with a past few days

amr

Reaction score
I never raided you twice, and as I'm sending the demos to Super now he will be able to see it.

Reaction score

After reviewing the demo files that were provided and referring to logs, the second raid occurred roughly 65 minutes after the first raid. This means that the second raid did not violate Rule 5.3. In regards to the allegation of 2.5, I have not seen anything to indicate a violation of 2.5 from the incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.