Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Nottoc
Your Roleplay Name: Adrienne Kali
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75576911

Player's Steam Name: Mr Ross
Player's Roleplay Name: Bobbie Ross
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:163474619

Why should this player be punished?: 1.1, 2.8, 3.15

Initially, this user was on the complete wrong side of the road, which led me to tiering the car and knocking myself unconscious (Though this is also partly my fault due to the speed that I was driving at, it was my friend's car and I'm not really used to cars with fast acceleration, so when I noticed the car and the speed i was driving at, I tried to brake and slow down but obviously this didn't work).

After being revived, the guy tries to have a conversation about the situation and then just randomly makes it sexual - telling me to lift up my skirt and dance for him. He then drives off and I tab out to do something, he proceeds to come back and continue this behaviour. During this altercation, I tell him to fuck off, leave me alone and etc. Whilst following me with the sole purpose of harassing me, he's driving on the wrong side of the road which results in a collision between himself and a yellow van, to which he proceeds to ram into as the van pushes him away. Eventually coming back and literally running after me just to continue the harassment.

Not sure why they chose to behave this way, and I find it really inappropriate and uncomfortable, not only as a female, but considering that there are also young players who are impressionable.

Evidence Link:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.