Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Slayerduck / Joe Baggers
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
@|PH|Lj / Bobbie Ross
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:163474619
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4

During a routine check on a car that was driving wierd at the intersection i found bobbie ross illegally transporting a weapon. After pulling over the car and repeatedly saying i wanted him out of the car to confiscate the weapon he refused to and later @JackZ drove off with him. Only a few min after i found them going trough the park and getting a new car. I managed to cuff bobbie but he seems to have stored his weapon somewhere. So assuming the car was still at farm i drove there to try to retreive the weapon, the car wasn't there but during our way to the farm bobbie decided it was a clever idea to yell ten toes to his friends. Causing them to run me over at the farm, at no point in time was bobbie going in for anything close to 10 years. He would have gotten a small sentience for evading and a ticket for illegal transportation.

tldr;
Repeatedly told him he was only receiving a ticket and confiscation of his weapon but escalated the situation so far for no other reason then to save his weapon that in the end cops were killed because of him.

@Brinch had a sit with me and JackZ (25-Mar-2017 23:30) but Bobbie logged off.

Reaction score
I have spent a while investigating this incident, and I have come to my conclusion. The situation was regrettable and should not have happened the way it did.​
  • While @|PH|Lj, may have risked his life by not handing over the weapon initially, but he had recently killed several people. This meant that this risk was justified, as the outcome of this being discovered while being detained was highly undesirable.
  • The communication between the players involved was poor at best, resulting in certain players thinking that it was acceptable to kill cops to break the suspect out. However, no single individual can be attributed fault for this
  • @JackZ should have made more of an effort to investigate the situation further, but was being fed unreliable and inaccurate information.
  • There were other players involved in this incident who could also have prevented it from escalating unnecessarily.
  • The outcome of the incident was a result of errors by several players, but in total these were not sufficient for me to punish any specific player.

denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.