Action Request (My Sexy Blue Collar Husband))

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Locksmith/Jack Locks
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Locks
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:183399913

Player's Steam Name: My Sexy blue collar husband
Player's Roleplay Name: Charlise Wonderplatz
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64170573

Why should this player be punished?: Breaking 3.4,when asked to get out of the vehicle under gunpoint failed to do so,then brought out a weapon under gunpoint.Should be about 50 mins into the demo,Note that this also includes the person next to them,but i am unsure of his OOC and Ingame.

Evidence Link: https://mega.nz/file/LFoB2I4B#TTPtOwKl6pET3-X-cSx6KAQNhFTFvMWyIZ75Zhh3We4

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello,Jack.
Her/his steam id is : STEAM_0:0:64170573

Reaction score
I see you have posted a lot of player reports recently. I can upload my pov if requested as well. The issue with this situation is that you were super quiet, asked me to get out once and then ran away from me not holding the gunpoint anymore and after my friend got out you gun pointed them and not me. So then thats when I took the opportunity to draw my gun as previously stated you were not gun pointing me anymore. I will upload my pov after its done uploading to youtube.

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Locksmith/Jack Locks
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Locks
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:183399913

Player's Steam Name: My Sexy blue collar husband
Player's Roleplay Name: Charlise Wonderplatz
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64170573

Why should this player be punished?: Breaking 3.4,when asked to get out of the vehicle under gunpoint failed to do so,then brought out a weapon under gunpoint.Should be about 50 mins into the demo,Note that this also includes the person next to them,but i am unsure of his OOC and Ingame.

Evidence Link: https://mega.nz/file/LFoB2I4B#TTPtOwKl6pET3-X-cSx6KAQNhFTFvMWyIZ75Zhh3We4
3.4 States -
  • To not comply with reasonable orders given under the direct threat of a lethal weapon pointed at you, such as a mugging.
As the weapon was not pointed at me I deemed it ok to shoot you. If you really truly had me at gunpoint you would of at least landed one shot on me but because you had Danny under gunpoint instead, you were at a disadvantage and had to reaim.

Reaction score
  • Staff
I had gunpointed the car at first and asked you both to get out of the car,and even then,Danny made an attempt to stall for you to get out,by acting like he did not hear what i said and put his fists up instead of his hands up.

Reaction score
I had gunpointed the car at first and asked you both to get out of the car,and even then,Danny made an attempt to stall for you to get out,by acting like he did not hear what i said and put his fists up instead of his hands up.
You literally were so quiet and he was complying with your orders. You told him to get out of the car and he did. You stopped gun pointing me so I stopped complying.

Reaction score
  • Staff
Even if i was quiet,if your being Gunpointed inside a car,your course of action should be to comply instantly as you were stopped,ill let staff decide once they review this demo.

Reaction score

The demo file you have provided is not correct as this demo is only 18 minutes long and only shows you asking him for his OOC name to create this AR. Please upload the correct demo file with the correct tick. Alternatively, @Che'f Boyarte please provide your POV of the situation if you still have it.

Reaction score

@Che'f Boyarte will receive a 3-day ban for failing to exit the vehicle on demand and pulling a firearm while still in visible range of the officer.
@daniel P will also receive a 2-day ban for failing to comply with demands to surrender while under direct gunpoint.