Your Steam Name: Real Mvp
Your Roleplay Name: Willy paolucci
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104948855

Player's Steam Name: Nazeer
Player's Roleplay Name: Reynaldo Esquivel
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200655804

Why should this player be punished?:
Hi Thanks For Taking Time To Read This,

Failing To Investigate A Situation Fully, 3.4 Not Valuing His Life ,risking His Life Over Something Not Worth It What So Ever. Lying To Staff And Saying I Stole Something When His Friend Told Me I Could Keep It No Investigation Done On His End.

The Whole Situation Started With Me Taking A Mag That Didnt Belong To Me, When Watching The Demo U Can Clearly See The Cop Tell Me To Drop It At The End Of The Demo, I Go To Drop It And His Friend(morgan Dunne) Tells Me To Keep It Dont Worry About He Said. I Said Oh Ok Then And Walked Away, I Soon Then Get Gp"ed And Kidnapped By Nazeer Cause I Quote Stole The Mag , But His Friend Clearly Told Me To Keep It He Failed To Investigate This Or Clearly Ignored The Fact His Friend Told Me To Keep It And Said Fuck It And Procced To Gp Me And Kidnap Me And Kill Me.

Either Way He Broke Multiple Rules Doing This Not Valuing His Life And Risking It For Something Has Small To None Value And For Something I Was Told To Keep....

NOTE: I Understand Now That When I Was Gp'ed, Kidnaped, Executed. I Should Of Complied Accordingly And Make This Ar After The Fact I Was Just Caught Off Guard By What Transpired. I'm Simply Asking Someone To Understand My Pov And Understand Why I Felt He Broke Alot Of Rules Here. Ps Watch The Demo I Linked His Friend Tells Me To Keep The Mag And Dont Worry About It Towards The End Of The Demo His Friend Being Morgan Ofc.

Thanks For Taking The Time To Read This Stay Blessed And Have A Great Day.

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/6qktbz

Last edited:
I am not sure if you are trolling or not, but I am just going to take you seriously...

The Whole Situation Started With Me Taking A Mag That Didnt Belong To Me, When Watching The Demo U Can Clearly See The Cop Tell Me To Drop It At The End Of The Demo, I Go To Drop It And His Friend(morgan Dunne) Tells Me To Keep It Dont Worry About He Said. I Said Oh Ok Then And Walked Away, I Soon Then Get Gp"ed And Kidnapped By Nazeer Cause I Quote Stole The Mag , But His Friend Clearly Told Me To Keep It He Failed To Investigate This Or Clearly Ignored The Fact His Friend Told Me To Keep It And Said Fuck It And Procced To Gp Me And Kidnap Me And Kill Me.

If you watch the evidence you linked there at 01:53, Morgan told the officer "Okay don't worry, just go". It wasn't directed towards you as he was arguing with the officer in the first place for confiscating the weapon. If I remember correctly, the reason for Morgan saying that was because I already planned in organization chat that we will be luring you into Bazaar Shop 1 to force that magazine off of you if you did not return the magazine back. Asking you for the magazine back seemed pointless as you seemed to be so happy and bragging about stealing a magazine. If you did not say anything, all of this wouldn't have happened as the gun was mistakenly confiscated. Even if we asked you for that magazine back, we never had a chance to ask you as each time any of us encountered you, you decided to:
  • You claimed that your game was lagging then immediately reconnected. (https://streamable.com/42q5ci Stamp: 00:00)
  • You jumped off of the Monorail after encountering Morgan (after reconnecting of course), then proceeded to remain beside the EMS in the middle of the street for some time. (https://streamable.com/42q5ci Stamp: 00:57) (https://streamable.com/cd74qm Stamps: 00:32, standing in the middle of the road and we were aware that you called the cops on us at that point)
Both points gave me a reason to then proceed to gunpoint/kidnap you and force the magazine off of you.

3.4 Not Valuing His Life ,risking His Life Over Something Not Worth It What So Ever

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk​

Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.

This rule is specifically relevant to the violation of any In-Character law, meaning that murders, thefts, etc, are all expected to be conducted realistically;

I have done everything realistically to avoid risking my life in this situation, I took precautions to make sure that
  • No Government Officials were nearby at the time I ran you over
  • No Civilians were in direct sight of the situation occurring
Unfortunately, due to your body being too close to the wall and my vehicle not giving you any space to spawn in, you were teleported inside the Bazaar shop which then resulted in Civilians watching the situation and your organization taking action against us. It was too late to stop this as you were already calling for help so the shootout occurred.

5.2 Forced Withdrawals​

The other exemption is that players may force others to withdraw money or items when their belongings have been; stolen, taken via scamming, or loaned to, by the player who refuses to return the belongings.

It is within the rules to force someone to return an item that was stolen. As realistically, if you were phone was stolen and you had a chance to return it, then you will manage to force him to return it, specially that you know that the person in front of you is not armed and you are armed with multiple friends/members there. That's the same situation that happen in game,
  1. You were unarmed and stole a magazine off of my corpse
  2. You returned the gun to the officer (confiscated) then bragged about taking the magazine.
  3. You were then caught in the middle of the street walking like a clueless baby, example:68618831-little-baby-boy-walking-along-the-street.jpg
  4. You were gunpointed and your friends saw you being gunpointed.
  5. Shootout started
It doesn't matter how small an item's value is, if you were mugged off of your phone (in game) then you can force the player to return it. Most people do not care as you can pay at the gas station to get a new phone. It takes time to order the materials, rent a shop, craft the items (pistol ammo and magazine). I thought this situation would have gone much faster but it didn't as you weren't being compliant at all.

The reason that I explained the whole situation and not what Willy stated is because I am not active on the forums and I hop on from time to time, I was only notified of this as multiple people notified me of this AR using Discord.

Have a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back