Action Request on Ethan and his squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: not a toxic survivor / huper bushross
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: zizz[STEAM_0:0:55480733], medion[STEAM_0:0:38897699], jack peterson[STEAM_0:0:74363381], muffin[STEAM_0:1:61970518], chestbrah[STEAM_0:0:43561833], zyzz[STEAM_0:0:51081375]
His/Her SteamID: above so u dont get lost as there's so many!
Why Should This Player Be Punished: kidnapping me on the street and torturing me and causing me to currently be shocked, shaking, sobbing and crying as of writing this request of action, and all of that just for something that happened in my(and their) previous life. They then proceeded to ask me who helped in an event i knew NOTHING about because it was a new life, so I couldn't tell them, and then executed me for not telling them. They also took all of my items which caused me so much tears and emotional damage. When I consulted one of my best friends Sorlegaming, he said I should report it
Evidence (Demo Required):
i will give demo if needed, but i was told its not needed if i record it!
Tick: j

when i consulted my best friend tinkygaming he told me it looks like a troll post but please note that it isnt, might just look like that because of my 2nd degree autism

Last edited:

Deleted member 5920

I asked you if you knew who molotoved and raided and you responded yes. Show the full clip and not this clip taken out of context.

I'd also like to point out that if it was a new life then you violated NLR by acknowledging the event at all.

Also can you please upload the part where you typed in org chat under gun point! Please and ty :)

Reaction score
wdym out of context the clip is start to finish
edit i put wrong link
also i cant upload any part more than 1 minute before i shadowplayed it
and you asked if it was worth molotoving your base and killing you all, and not if i knew who did it(at least i'd say so, hearing the mumbling in the video). By this you violated NLR(and by kidnapping me at all).
And I don't think it matters what I answered as this whole RP situation should not have happened, because I was in my new life

Last edited:

Deleted member 5920

0.54 seconds into the video I ask if it was worth molotoving our base and killing us all and you said yes. Case closed. My actions were justified.

2 people never died, @Jack P and Slava.

We kidnapped you quickly out the street and were gone within seconds.

Deleted member 5920

Thought I'd tell you to keep your fake news our of an AR you're not involved in :)

Reaction score
thought I'd mention as well that @Shay apparently noticed the situation he was in no-clip above the mountain as you can see in the video as well. So maybe it would be nice for both parties to let shay give his vision on this situation!

(if this reaction isn't allowed just remove it)

Reaction score
Hello, I was there because I needed Chestbrah for a report, have no clue what was going on there

Reaction score
ok, just thought to mention it if no one noticed, if you did know this AR could have been solved easily

Reaction score
Also if it was violating nlr, maybe you shouldn't have admitted it was worth molotoving your base, you should've asked what they talked about, it was genuinely your own fault.

Deleted member 5920

Also like to point out at no point in LOOC did he mention he had died.

Reaction score
Aswell of that, so basically he never indicated anything, and his dead body was nowhere. All he could've done was say he knew nothing about it, and we could've done anything, but instead he decides to say it was worth it molotoving which he himself then broke NLR aswell, so this report should aswell be on himself for randomly molotoving a property that was uninvolved in a situation they were mad over which is 2.5 and breaking of NLR that he remembered to molotov a place after he died etc.

Reaction score
Denied-ish

You responding to Ethan's question of "was it worth molotoving our base and killing us all" gave Ethan enough justification to shoot you down. In regards to the kidnapping, it was executed in a very swift and timely manner so I have no issues in regards to them forcing you into the vehicle with their guns outside of Office.

However, it has been stated that players are not allowed to access the hill area. Being as @Ethan and @Sossa were the drivers of the Teslas, both players will be warned for 2.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.