Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: SamSN the epic poggers gamer guy
Your Roleplay Name: Sam Ireland
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9282627

Player's Steam Name: NordLandeR
Player's Roleplay Name: Gorbit Johnsson
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9282627

Why should this player be punished?: 2.5 - NordLandeR killed me and Sean for no reason whatsoever -- The only recent incidents involving both of us resulted in his death.

Evidence Link:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Upload it to google drive or mega and you can leave a download link here or through a private conversation to @Benj

also you still need to explain your actions

Nordlander

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Clarky I smoked a fat ass joint and heard steps outside, i aimed at the door and it opened so i opened fire believing it was Sam and friends who was gone raid me again..

But it turned out to be my org friend and he was just gone store hes weapons..

Sam tryed to extort me in OOC chat to give him the gun back..
But i told him how it was, i dont associate wit traitors and backstabbing allies.

When he dident say sorry i kept hes gun which he cryed about in the first place so he made this report.

I really doubt he got a crowbar and L85 and not planning anything on a empty server middle of night..

Anyway, thats the story.. do as you please wit it..

Benj got two videos from me of the actions.

Sam and i have spoken short moment after this event and he still refuses to man up and say hes sorry so there will be no negotation wit the counter part on this report.

Admin decision awaited.

Reaction score

@NordLandeR 2 will be receiving a 3 day ban for 2.5 and 3.5. You can’t just shoot people for standing on your doorstep in bazaar.

Despite them being armed and having a crowbar I cant see how you would have known they had such when you opened the door and immediately killed them both on sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.