Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: NordLandeR
Your Roleplay Name: Gorbit_Johnsson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9282627

Player's Steam Name: James Davis
Player's Roleplay Name: Lewis Morrissey
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104867899

Why should this player be punished?: Ignored gun point and drove over me with hes car, totally ignoring the gun fear..

backstory i was growing in the cabin area and this guy tryed to drive up and sneak around, so approached with gun when he entered hes car but he decided to drive me over instead of roleplaying.

Evidence Link: https://mega.nz/file/nXxSDZTZ#WOlm7HJ47YOxxdyAJr3YNydkIi0f8ZtRV618IuA4pQE

Nordlander

Communication Banned
Reaction score
The last 5minutes of the demo, i gave up afterwards kind of

Nordlander

Communication Banned
Reaction score
This is the second time i face non roleplay behavior from this player, but this is the only time ive had enuff to finally make a AR.

Earlier experience include randomly shooting me in the head wit a python while bein AFK infront of hospital without a roleplay reason.

Reaction score
You're free to make a action request on him with the proper evidence, while slander is handled differently on the AR forum I expect you to come up with the evidence if required.

Reaction score

User admitted to breaking the rules via DM and will only receive a warning. He has a very old record which I didn't weigh in, it's deleted for a reason after some time and was very straight forward about it in his message

As for the accusation you made I hope you find the time to make a proper AR about it if it wasnt too long ago. I won't be tolerating baseless slander (albeit being on the AR forum) unless you come up with the evidence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.