Not open for further replies.

Nordlander

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: NordLandeR
Your Roleplay Name: Celio_Diego
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9282627

Player's Steam Name: Travis
Player's Roleplay Name: Travis also Mud Pears.
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:179938847

Why should this player be punished?: Execissive negativity, stole my car just to OOC fuck with me and then tier broken it braggin about it in advertises even due there is no previous roleplay taking place what so ever.. This behavior is not to be tolerated due to inflicting OOC negativity rather then have a IC roleplay reason for such acts.

Evidence Link: https://mega.nz/file/CWxikADT#ONOk3tgI2ZvCU3BKB57_71QcGbUnTgPj6dP2vFnyNJw

Nordlander

Communication Banned
Reaction score
As expected, found the car crashed on highway tier 1 broken and abandoned...

Sens this is the third time now, hopefully we can resolve this continues issue of non roleplay behavior.

Reaction score
I stole your car because it was the only available car after TFU sniped my car and got it disabled. I then drove around with it and accidentally got it wrecked because of the cars on the road. As you can see in the following clip I tried to avoid that range rover but I was driving quite fast so I couldn't.

As for Mud it's just roleplay and isn't 2.5 mate.

This is Mud's advert:
[Advert] Mud Pearse: [MudNewz] buggati veyron ss seen looking fresh on the highway, new cracked paintjob?

Doesn't seem to break any rules to me.

However, here's your advert:
[Advert] Celio Diego: Latest news report a transgender person has stolen a brand new car, reward is garanteed the one who gets it back.

Not sure what transgender had to do with it but it seems to have been used in a derogatory manner and as an insult to the person that stole your car, but this is just my assumption.

Nordlander

Communication Banned
Reaction score
We just need your full unedited demo so we can wrapp this one up quicker.

Reaction score

Unfortunately accidents happen and this looks very much like one. If you are annoyed about somebody stealing your vehicle, there are cheap car security upgrades at ragnatech in which you can block people from stealing your car.

Status
Not open for further replies.