Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: NordLandeR
Your Roleplay Name: Celio_Diego
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9282627

Player's Steam Name: Unknown
Player's Roleplay Name: Unknown
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58009824

Why should this player be punished?: Headglitching via a car from outside while raiding me, i got hes mate as clearly seen in the video but they he pops hes head out from behind a car which is impossible to kill anybody where he standing and shooting at me with a pistol.

Evidence Link: https://mega.nz/file/yGQmmDbI#FTnqHRNGYzR0ScpLhyGxKK9_bzAq02smEBVCOkKEJWI

Reaction score
-involved

Hey Nordlander, when Myself and Jamie raided you, you may notice none of us headglitched. If you look very closely at the proof, you will see that nobody in fact used any headglitching. I hope this clears up any confusion of your wrong thinking that we headglitched.

Nordlander

Communication Banned
Reaction score
The only reason for you guys to park the car there was to headglitch, if you watch how many bullets that strikes him and nothin happens you might realise that it was a headglitch on purpose.

Reaction score
Lets talk about headglitchs?
ABMMKEn.png

Using a elevated platform with a prop on top of it and stairs behind it, this causes only your head to show. You purposely did this by seeing the placement of the props
The angle you was holding
mZhMx2V.jpeg

Standing behind a car isnt a headglitch nor is it me breaking the rules.

Reaction score

POV provided by @Jack Bruhross instead of using demo footage. Hiding behind cars for cover is not considered a rule break. Constructing defences that allow for near one-way visibility is. This does not qualify.

Status
Not open for further replies.