Action request on aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Cody Garrett
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: aaron
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56702681
Why Should This Player Be Punished: First he rammed my car 80mph intentionally and then shot me for no reason. I killed him earlier that day so maybe that was a revenge for that. He apologized after he killed me but I just don't get why he did that.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
Hi there,

At the time you was a wanted suspect and we was trying to get you for quite some time. You was also noted as dangerous, hence why I drew my weapon. I did accidentally shoot you and did not intend for this to happen, I got ahead of myself. In my defense I only fired one shot which killed you instantly. I also called for a medic to no avail. I also apologized in OOC for the mishap and I hope that you still accept my apology.

Ramming your vehicle was intentional and as you can see, it worked. That part of the roleplay was completely intended and successful. Reasoning for this again was that you was a wanted dangerous individual and was causing danger to civilians driving the way you did. Although again I would like to state that shooting you was completely my bad and apologies deeply.

All I can say is that I hope I didn't ruin your night on the server.

Thanks,
Aaron

Reaction score
Accepted
An IA complaint can be made regarding Aaron's use of force @Cody Garrett, the ramming of the vehicle was 3.4 as you rammed him at a very high speed which would realistically kill/severely damage you, however i will not be issuing a formal punishment for this as it was clearly a heat of the moment situation and the high speed ramming of the vehicle was obviously not previously anticipated.
@SatoshiAaron please think about your actions in the future and don't rush your actions like this again.​

Status
Not open for further replies.