Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Illusion™ / Joe Diamond
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Google Chrome / Bob Bobov
Unknown / Alex Mills (Removed from AR)
His/Her SteamID: Unknown to both
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Bob: 2.1, evaded from a simple 12.11 ticket, he drove over the sidewalk which is a small ticket, nothing too bad. He decided to evade which put him in imminent danger of jail.
Alex: 3.4, 2.5, Shot at cops for no reason, I'm guessing it was to save Bob but Bob was only getting a max of 5 years, which is the max for 6.5 and 6.9.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

Last edited:
Reaction score
You ticketed and confiscated guns off some of our friends and obviously I couldn’t do anything about it since it’s nothing serious, but for whatever reason Bob failed to stop so I could only guess he was gonna get arrested, especially after you chased him round the city a bunch of times I knew for sure he was gonna get arrested for a while, if you wanted a reason there you go. Plus we also raised someone beforehand so at that point in time I could only assume that’s why he failed to stop.
@Illusion™

Last edited:
Reaction score
You ticketed and confiscated guns off some of our friends and obviously I couldn’t do anything about it since it’s nothing serious, but for whatever reason Bob failed to stop so I could only guess he was gonna get arrested, especially after you chased him round the city a bunch of times I knew for sure he was gonna get arrested for a while, if you wanted a reason there you go. Plus we also raised someone beforehand so at that point in time I could only assume that’s why he failed to stop.

I would also like to apologise to you but I assumed @Illusion™
Evading police is a maximum of 5 years in jail, which should only be given for long pursuits, as policy states max sentence should only be given in extreme circumstances. 5 years is not enough to kill cops. Has to be 6 years or above I believe.

As for Bob, he drove over the sidewalk, Simple 12.12 charge, max $1k ticket depending on the officer. It’s not realistic to run from this simple of a charge, especially if you risk 5 years and 5k for doing so.

Reaction score
I do apologise Illusion, I didn’t have any wrong intentions by trying to help my friend, but at no point did I think it was for 12.12, you’d have to talk to him about evading that, but it seems as far as he knew it was because he murdered someone earlier, that’s why I intervened to stop my friend from being arrested.
@Illusion™

Last edited:
Reaction score
I do apologise Illusion, I didn’t have any wrong intentions by trying to help my friend, but at no point did I think it was for 12.12, you’d have to talk to him about evading that, but it seems as far as he knew it was because he murdered someone earlier, that’s why I intervened to stop my friend from being arrested.
@Illusion™
Apology accepted, I have removed you from the AR. Thanks for apologizing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.