Action Request on @Brandito for 3.4

• Thread starter Deleted member 5577
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5577

Your Steam/In-game Name: LilChicken / David Carry
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jesus the epic roleplayer / Henk Reynolds or something @Brandito
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171176292
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4. 2.5 - I don't believe the user was justified in shooting at cops as he hadn't initiated a raid against Projex 5 yet. He could've either alerted the cops to his friend being trapped inside an apartment, which of course he wasn't or he could've convinced the cops he was transporting his gun from an apartment to his car, he had no reason to shoot the cops and it resulted in his death and the death of one cop.
Evidence: https://streamable.com/cr3s74

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
The only reason I shot the cops was because I asked my friend peter to start shooting inside and the cops came and what do you expect them to think?

Deleted member 5577

Discharging a firearm only carries a 2k ticket.

Reaction score
What do u mean u asked me to start shooting? Im not involved in this? Uve got the wrong guy

Reaction score
Just gonna lock this overnight until a staff member can deal with it.

Reaction score
vIWViQI.png
"The only reason I shot the cops was because I asked my friend peter to start shooting inside and the cops came and what do you expect them to think?"​
There was no reason for you to even shoot in the first place as you had made no attempt to even enter the property, let alone shoot your gun. You have a horrific record for all different types of rule breaks and you should clearly know the rules by now.

@Mim

Users ban will be extended

Status
Not open for further replies.