• Thread starter Deleted member 5920
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5920

Your Steam/In-game Name: ALAN #FreeTyla / Daniel James
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Insanity / Haruto Koyo
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22767118
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 - Caused an unnecessary raid of his apartment, ending in his death. Could've been easily avoided.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A
Additional Note: IA was made on me for the raid, however it was recently closed with no further action.

A1L

Reaction score
I remember coming up to the fire escape and this person shooting at me and a fellow officer from the window, he got pretty salty afterwards him being shot down, after he started shooting at us through the window, lethal force was authorised considering he's a direct threat to our lifes and trying to kill us. Basically what he did, he got himself raided because of this.

Reaction score
Was asked to post this by ALAN #FreeTyla. Also adding in rule 2.2 break.

During the investigation into the corpses near/in regals, I had gone up to regals 5 to question the occupants about it, they were making sure to keep me at the door and were being extremely aggressive in their tone which had me believe they were hiding something. They attempted to shut the door in my face after I told the officers to breach it, so I pushed in. After that, he pulled out a shotgun and opened fire on my colleagues through the window, so I shot through the door to kill him. He died.

Reaction score
Accepted

The user had no body nor any drugs in his property, and therefore had no reason to not comply with officers. Logs also show that the user stored drugs 1 minute before his death.

Status
Not open for further replies.