Dafty

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Logan Finch/Spoon
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Daft Punk
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:173809331
Why Should This Player Be Punished: broke 3.4 killed me because I shot at his friend a while ago in projex, he decided to shoot me in a public setting where a cop was dealing with a situation, he could have waited until I was in a place where there was no cops and less risk. This resulted in the cops killing him.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

Reaction score
As seen in the video, @Daft Punk shot the Police officer (Which was me) so he could kill @Logan Finch. He could have waited for me to leave, as I was in the process with picking up my barricades and leave the scene that I've just dealt with @Daft Punk took the oppertunity to kill @Logan Finch by shooting me first. Risking his own life even more including his freedom.

I could provide my POV if requested.

Reaction score
As seen in the video, @Daft Punk shot the Police officer (Which was me) so he could kill @Logan Finch. He could have waited for me to leave, as I was in the process with picking up my barricades and leave the scene that I've just dealt with. This didnt happen as @Daft Punk took the oppertunity to kill @Logan Finch by shooting me first. Risking his own life even more including his freedom.

I could provide my POV if requested.
-Involved- as I was the "friend" who you raided earlier and I requested from the org to kos logan as you raided me and tried to kill me but the point here is not about "killing @Brikaas" as it still doesn't matter, he would be charged for murder anyway for killing Logan. I have full knowledge of what Daft Punk did is wrong as he stated in the org he is going to kill the cop in order to kill you logan ... I told him not to as there are no benefits from that, however, it's 3.4 if you do so.

Reaction score
  • Staff
-Involved- as I was the "friend" who you raided earlier and I requested from the org to kos logan as you raided me and tried to kill me but the point here is not about "killing @Brikaas" as it still doesn't matter, he would be charged for murder anyway for killing Logan. I have full knowledge of what Daft Punk did is wrong as he stated in the org he is going to kill the cop in order to kill you logan ... I told him not to as there are no benefits from that, however, it's 3.4 if you do so.
Thank you, is it possible you still have the org chat?

Reaction score

I understand that you people were attempting to kill @Logan Finch but the point of getting me killed is useless. He might have still been charged for the same offence even if he did not kill me. But it still looks pointless to kill an officer when he's about to leave the scene, to me its just a trigger happy response to kill me, even when @Daft Punk knew he could kill him after I left the area.

Reaction score
So what happened was Spoon here decides to try and kill an org member at P3. He then goes and kills another 2 of my org members at slums gas station. So the way i see it was get the cop gone first, and then get spoon. Only 1 cop was there and then spoon. I had my org for back up in slums.

Reaction score
  • Staff
So what happened was Spoon here decides to try and kill an org member at P3. He then goes and kills another 2 of my org members at slums gas station. So the way i see it was get the cop gone first, and then get spoon. Only 1 cop was there and then spoon. I had my org for back up in slums.
I killed 2 more because the idiots thought its a good idea to mug me at the gas station.
No matter what you still can't kill a officer just to kill me. this got you killed