Your Steam/In-game Name: Hayden / Hayden James

Driver Steam/In-game Name:
STAY ALI|-/E / Cellon Jackson
Passenger Steam/In-game Name: STAY ALI|-/E •|i|• Ø i+! ] / unknown IG name

Driver SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:30773883
Passenger SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19023015

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
I think the driver should be punished for 2.1, 3.15,5.1 and 6.3 the passenger should be punished for 5.1 and 6.3. So it started off my slightly skinning his car with my car so I stopped to see the damage etc however he thought it would be realistic to drive right into the side of my vehicle. When we were near the beach he kept braking causing me to go into the back of him and then he and his friend ( have not got steamID ) decided to mug me in the public where there was a store right next to us where the NPC inside could have easily heard us as the shop was open.

Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!X4QChICD

Tick:

I will be getting his friends steam name soon

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have edited your action request with the driver and passengers steam name and generally neatened it up so it is easier for whoever is dealing with this. If the driver is able to tell us the name of the passenger that would be great.
aed7c70a32.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I'm gonna give this a +Support the door into the Freddies was open and it would appear the man with the AK was shouting so she would've heard it and probably have called the cops when she had heard him say "Drop everything on you!"

Reaction score
Okay its clear this man broke 5.1 therefore that is an instant warning, could be a ban if warned before, the other stuff is touch and go but he should of never rammed in to the side of your car therefore breaking 2.1 and 3.15

Big Support from me ++

Reaction score
+support the driver (Cellon Jackson) clearly did not care about the vehicle damage he had caused to his car "3.15" so it started by a small scratch and he ended it by ramming him which caused more damage? Not very smart. Secondly he stopped next to the beach and gun pointed him without having checking for any CCTV's or other citizens like the NPC who may had a panic button for any types of robberies "3.4"(not really sure). Third he mugged him in a public area where anyone could see him "5.1" and "2.1". On the other hand his friend also broke "5.1" and "2.1" for the same reasons. (Not sure if breaking 5.1 also breaks 3.3. None the less these two guys broke the rules and on my opinion deserve a punishment.

Reaction score
I'll just go ahead and list a couple of things right here

Driver:
3.15 - The driver first decided to ram right into the side of Hayden's vehicle, severely damaging his own, especially due to the material that the Hudson is made of, compared to any modern cars.
Next case of 3.15 occurred driving in the tunnel near the beach, where the driver decided to slam his brakes on Hayden, being fully aware that he could not stop in time, once again causing massive damage to his own vehicle.
2.1 - User decided to overreact completely when he decided to ram Hayden's vehicle, which cannot be justified, as Hayden only barely scratched his vehicle, and it would therefore make no sense to cause further damage to his vehicle.
5.1 - User proceeded to mug Hayden in a very public area.
6.3 - The NPC inside would easily have heard them outside, especially as the user is yelling rather loudly.

Passenger:
5.1 - User assisted in the mugging, still in a very public area
6.3 - The passenger also did not take care of the NPC inside Fredy's

I do not feel it's necessary to add 2.1 for the mugging, as it's already covered by 5.1.

In the end, I fully support this AR.

Reaction score
I'm a bit confused about that ,can people mug you in public if there is nobody around

Reaction score
Anyway, im gonna +Support this, for the simple reason: He continued to ram your car, for such a minor offence. And mugged you in a public place with a camera pointing towards them..

Last edited:
Reaction score
+support Clearly braking to hit your car and is mugging you in a public area

And
Cellon Jackson has been ramming my car alot without a reason

Reaction score
It's clear that the user has broken the rules so i will support this as the user did not take the NPC into consideration as she would have heard him shouting anway but as well broke 5.1-Mugging so yeah a support from me.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

After having a look at the video I can see that both users did break rules here and will be given a punishment for Ramming your car in front of the police department breaking 2.1 and 3.15. And mugging you in a public in the vicinity of an NPC, Breaking 5.1 and 6.3

The driver: Will be receiving a ban for 2 weeks for the amount of rules broke (3.15, 2.1 6.3 and 5.1)

The passenger: Will be given a warning for 6.3 and 5.1.​

Status
Not open for further replies.