2. Mendo / Giorgi Martellio
3. DANKSKANK / (Archy Yardley
4. SO. Spoon / Logan Finch

His/Her SteamID:

1. STEAM_0:1:77859110
2. STEAM_0:0:148366271
3. STEAM_0:0:39651776
4. STEAM_0:1:62689446

Why Should This Player Be Punished: After having bombed our apartment and having killed 4 men (later this would be 5). These 4 users decided to remain inside our property despite the property being in a very crowded area in town and very close to the police department. There were no beneficial reasons for them to stay. They waited for the drugs to be done for around 5 minutes.

Evidence (Demo Required): AR

Tick: N/A

Reaction score
Missed this one Jarred
19c8bcefb5af8d967de3810de4f4d234.png

Reaction score
As we went in we were planning what to do with the drugs, we were heavily armed to fight off cops also to protect what we gained, we then got the drugs into a safe place (Church) with no cops seeing us, but 2 men saw but they got killed 1 of them has an AR on then for it, but I really do not see the issue here as I think this is salt about losing your drugs and guns

Reaction score
we then got the drugs into a safe place (Church) with no cops seeing us

Exact reason for this AR. You don't seem to grasp the fact that you just bombed a complex located in a high populated area. Loads of people would've heard it and surely cops would be on their way.

we were heavily armed to fight off cops

You brought 1 rifle ammo box and had 1 mag which was inside the gun you picked up. This doesn't promise me a lot for what your friends brought. I highly doubt you guys were able to defend off a full force of police.

Reaction score
I would like to really know how we broke the rules tho.
I don't see anything wrong here.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039569280/screenshot/177161245865921001

You all broke 3.4 as you stayed inside an apartment for a prolonged amount of time without it having a beneficial reason to back it up with. You guys stood no chance to defend yourself succesfully from a full force and therefor you should've packed what you could and make a quick getaway instead of using the residents for around 5 minutes as a base to grow drugs in and to finally transport it in public on a location where a bomb just went off.

Reaction score
I was punished for 2.5 in an admin sit that you guys requested as you know, but you didnt mention anything at all about this. How about doing that to start off, and see where it goes??

Reaction score
I think ♫JarredInator♫ / Jarred Donerino is contradicting himself with this sentence:
"There were no beneficial reasons for them to stay. They waited for the drugs to be done for around 5 minutes."

So there was a beneficial reason to stay? They wanted to cover the area to pick up the drugs and get out of there, i think its something that in real life people do everyday between gangs, try to attack a headquarter, take control of the area and leave with the goods. Plus it seems it was a pre-meditated situation very well organized from what i can see.

PS(you cant imagine how many times in history people have Rammed trucks into banks, put dinomite on safes and put bombs on peoples front gates, to then rob and steal what is inside, even though there was an explosion that doesnt mean it makes it completly invalid using it to raid, i understand if it was a terrorist attack or just some sort of revenge they should of left the area, but since they attacked you guys for weapons and drugs i think its completly valid on how they performed)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Denied

The users stayed for 5 minutes while waiting for the drugs (the reason they raided for) to be done. Had they have waited 30 minutes then arguably it would've been better for them to transport the drugs or leave them all together however 5 minutes is not exactly a prolonged amount of time and I have no problem with them staying 5 minutes while they wait for the drugs to be done. They clearly had to weaponry to defend the drugs had any cops came.

Status
Not open for further replies.